Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Desert Sessions

Started by yoda on mars, May 30, 2006, 01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yoda on mars

So, I know there is sth like this band but I relly don't know anything baout it except the fact that Josh Homme is involved in it. I heard that's quite good piece of music. Anyone has it?

Chrisbo

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

yoda on mars

"The first "session" was not actually a Desert Session per se, but Homme and his band at the time (The Acquitted Felons) playing for three days straight under the non-stop influence of mushrooms." ;D

do you know where can I get any of these records?

Chrisbo

There is or was a store on the official site, but it's closed now unfortunately! Apart from that I dinnae have a scooby!

Quote from: Chino Moreno
You are as cool as you tell yourself you are...everybody just do what you do...have a good time...don't walk around being a punk...walk around and be excited...live your life

yoda on mars

jsutin

You should be able to get 7/8 and 9/10 almost anywhere, definitely online. 1-6 were originally issued on the now defunct Man's Ruin imprint. They are suppose to re-release 1-6 soon. I'll try to up some today.

greencard

Try gemm.com.  They usually have all kinds of singles, imports, rare crap etc.

Or just try typing in what you're looking for on google.

KingCrimson

i love anything josh homme does.
desert sessions is awesome.

my favourite is 9&10

Deftonesaddict

yoda check regnyouth.com archives, go to the older posts and you will find them all

yoda on mars

Quote from: Deftonesaddict on May 31, 2006, 11:53 AM
yoda check regnyouth.com archives, go to the older posts and you will find them all

thanks, I'll check it out!

tarkil

I think I have all that somewhere. I'll check it when I have time and post it if you're still interested !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Deftonesaddict

theis

could someone upload some of the albums?

Jizzlobber

Quote from: yoda on mars on May 30, 2006, 01:35 PM
"The first "session" was not actually a Desert Session per se, but Homme and his band at the time (The Acquitted Felons) playing for three days straight under the non-stop influence of mushrooms." ;D

i really wanna try that!
<

goldpony

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Mar 09, 2008, 05:08 PM
could someone upload some of the albums?

i upped them in the Queens thread, also the download request thread

http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php?topic=12565.40
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

theis

Oldnewtype

desert sessions are great