Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ yoda mars

Started by emotivelotion, Jun 06, 2006, 09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whodunit?

bright lights, big city

hey man how's The Mars Volta treating you?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

whodunit?

lostpilot

whodunit?

LOSTPILOT
TOLIP TSOL

lostpilot

so how are you, yyyyyoda?

mrs_swa

yoda, we need to catch up on things.
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

whodunit?

Quote from: lostpilot on Jan 11, 2009, 11:37 PM
so how are you, yyyyyoda?

well, I'm good but overworked a lil bit. still, I have lot of energy to spare among the students and people around me!

Zevaka

Quote from: whodunit? on Jan 15, 2009, 11:27 PM
+ work (I love it!)
- work (I don't get enough sleep  :( )
+ beer on saturday

i don't know if you belive this or not but i can advise you to read the book "How To Sleep Less and Have More Energy Than You Ever Had Before". I've been following plan that is written there and now i ACTUALLY sleep 6 hours a day in average and don't feel tired at all

it's e-book only, if you want, i can send you pdf

tarkil

actually I'd like to have a look at it too if that's ok....

Thanks !   :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

lostpilot

Quote from: Zevaka on Jan 16, 2009, 06:25 PM
Quote from: whodunit? on Jan 15, 2009, 11:27 PM
+ work (I love it!)
- work (I don't get enough sleep  :( )
+ beer on saturday

i don't know if you belive this or not but i can advise you to read the book "How To Sleep Less and Have More Energy Than You Ever Had Before". I've been following plan that is written there and now i ACTUALLY sleep 6 hours a day in average and don't feel tired at all

it's e-book only, if you want, i can send you pdf

I'm guessing it's about powersleep?

Zevaka

How To Sleep Less And Have More Energy Than You Have Ever Had

2lostpilot: too many books about powersleep... this one is different, i suppose

whodunit?

Quote from: Zevaka on Jan 17, 2009, 01:47 PM
How To Sleep Less And Have More Energy Than You Have Ever Had

2lostpilot: too many books about powersleep... this one is different, i suppose

oh shit! thank you, man! that was incredibly nice. as soon as I get back home I'll read it.

whodunit?

I feel soooo empty these days. It's one of the most difficult months of my life. I'm a god damn robot working 24/7. For an introvert person working with people for like 12-13 hours a day, every day is just too much! I'd be great to just spent some time in a room with no lock and go crazy for a while! The rat race caught me in its arms and it feels so bad. I don't even have time for my g/f  :(

edit: sorry for the spelling

lostpilot

Quote from: whodunit? on Jan 18, 2009, 12:46 PM
I feel soooo empty these days. It's one of the most difficult months of my life. I'm a god damn robot working 24/7. For an introvert person working with people for like 12-13 hours a day, every day is just too much! I'd be great to just spent some time in a room with no lock and go crazy for a while! The rat race caught me in its arms and it feels so bad. I don't even have time for my g/f  :(

edit: sorry for the spelling

well.. in a way I know what you mean. the lifely routine kills me..

we now had the session of our third semester in the universty (exams etc) and it is over now, and I am free for more than a week. But I feel completely numb, because there is just nothing to do. Well, okay, I am having concert at 29th January, I am excited about it, but it's just another date. I mean.. there's something about me - I can get stuck in the cycle easily if I do not have anything BIG to create or so. so now, for more then a year I am in this phase, where my life just floats ahead with nothing much really happening.

of course, this gives me a very nice opportunity to create some music, paint, write, do whatever I want.. but I am not feeling as if I am achieving something. I feel underachieved, insignificant and unfulfilled :) and I know the same will go on for two and a half years more.. after then I'll finish the university, the next day I am buying tickets and going to live with my brother in Ireland. I am absolutely waiting for that episode of my life, cause here now I feel as if I was sinking. My family has some difficulties with money, and everything overall.. my parents, both of them now are 44 years old, I feel they're growing old and getting weak to deal with the life.. and they had to deal with very much during their lives. I am so afraid to lose what we have now in our family.. eh.. well, after all, sorry I expanded my mind this far. Had to get it out of my head for a while.

Zevaka

i'm going to film Omar's show here on 20th... will be awesome dvd!

whodunit?

Quote from: Zevaka on Mar 10, 2009, 06:05 PM
i'm going to film Omar's show here on 20th... will be awesome dvd!

lucky you! any possibility you will upload it here?

Zevaka

whodunit?

lostpilot

how are yyyyyyyyyyyyyyou man?