Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

DNZ Art: please check it out :)

Started by DNZ, Jun 11, 2006, 09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DNZ

Self portrait

thanks you, come again

Deftoner

where do u get ure insperation todo this?

that last one is badass!

emotivelotion

DNZ

Quote from: Deftoner on Jul 23, 2006, 08:33 AM
where do u get ure insperation todo this?

well it IS a self portrait :)

Deftoner

DNZ

ehm..well anything i guess.. mostly personal stuff..everyday things.. love.. anger..loneliness.. everything that a human being goes through on an average day..
lately it has been the lack of a companion that inspires me.. hence the female drawings :).. the last one (the green one that is) is somewhat inspired by city life.. cities are dirty and made out of concrete..but each city has its own soul.. so tadaaa

tension_the_wire

emotivelotion

man! there's a little change, what's happening? got issues?

im not moaning this one has an automagical oxytocin's response...

great!

emotivelotion

Moz La Punk

Such amazing art...

man, I wish someone with your talent could do a comic series for my gaming website. It would be insane.

Moz La Punk

I will. I'm sorry, I'm very busy atm but Im sure there would be a few hundred persons that would be psyched if you made a comic. Ill PM you soon, but whatever you do, dont do it too much or I feel guilty. ;)

DNZ

allrighty! lookin forward to it:)

Moz La Punk

Haha, believe me, so am I. Without sounding like a happy schoolgirl, we at MLP have been looking for a talented person a LONG time. And the way you draw reminds me about games in a way too, so that's great.

DNZ

allright.. no dont go and kick my ass.. but what is MLP.. yeah Moz la Punk, i know, but what does MLP do?

Moz La Punk

Haha yeah of course you need to know, I'll send a PM today but check the link... it's a game website. It's kinda underground, with about 50,000 hits a day, so it's not exactly IGN or Gamespot (big gamesites)... but hey what do you expect if you just start this thing on your own.

BlitzkidMC