Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

FF XII

Started by raynor, Jul 25, 2006, 04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corleone

goldpony

FFXIII is coming out this fall i believe...I now IGN had some stuff about it. again, this game may make me throw down $500 for a system and the funny part is im not all that interested in other games for either system
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

oldgentlovecraft

Quote from: Nailec on Jul 23, 2008, 11:15 PM
ok dudes. so i finished FF X today.

it was a great game. after baldurs gate imho it had the most awesome story of  all games i played. i liked that you have some parts where you didnt need you controller and just had to watch.
i didnt like that there were too much random fights and i also didnt like that the story was so closed and the player didnt have any influence at all.

also there were no side quests only like some mini games you could gather moar items with.

so which final fantasy should i play next?

i got a pc and a ps2

FF8!  Loved that shit.

Corleone

Quote from: oldgentlovecraft on Jul 25, 2008, 01:31 AM
Quote from: Nailec on Jul 23, 2008, 11:15 PM
ok dudes. so i finished FF X today.

it was a great game. after baldurs gate imho it had the most awesome story of  all games i played. i liked that you have some parts where you didnt need you controller and just had to watch.
i didnt like that there were too much random fights and i also didnt like that the story was so closed and the player didnt have any influence at all.

also there were no side quests only like some mini games you could gather moar items with.

so which final fantasy should i play next?

i got a pc and a ps2

FF8!  Loved that shit.

I agree

the card game was sweet

oldgentlovecraft

Yes!!  I was addicted to that card game.  For some reason, beside the hard to best FF7, this was the best of the series IMO.  I enjoyed the realistic animation and the magic/gf system.  I remember getting Eden and boosting it maximum power and that long ass but sweet animation sequence.  The story was good and dark as well.  Man, now I'm going to go dig it up again.

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: goldpony on Jul 25, 2008, 12:34 AM
FFXIII is coming out this fall i believe...I now IGN had some stuff about it. again, this game may make me throw down $500 for a system and the funny part is im not all that interested in other games for either system

I hope so...any specific date?
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

goldpony

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Jul 25, 2008, 06:36 PM

check here, i dont know off the top of the head

www.ign.com
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: goldpony on Jul 25, 2008, 09:05 PM
Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Jul 25, 2008, 06:36 PM

check here, i dont know off the top of the head

www.ign.com

This kinda sucks Release Date: TBA 2009

goldpony

thats square-enix for ya ;D
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: goldpony on Jul 26, 2008, 01:53 AM
thats square-enix for ya ;D

Kinda remainds me of deftones
LOL

defkitty

My boyfriends playing XII now.  And he has informed me that he will not be leaving the apartment for a couple months when XIII comes out. 
The graphics really look amazing in the trailors though....much more entertaining than watching him play tactics

he who dies with the most toys wins

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: defkitty on Oct 16, 2008, 09:03 PM
My boyfriends playing XII now.  And he has informed me that he will not be leaving the apartment for a couple months when XIII comes out. 
The graphics really look amazing in the trailors though....much more entertaining than watching him play tactics

He has every right for staying in his apartment playing that game LOL Final fantasy XIII is going to be the shit !!!!!!!
If it wasnt for work and college I would be playing Silent Hill Homecoming all day too LMAO

goldpony

Quote from: defkitty on Oct 16, 2008, 09:03 PM

if you want, you can come over to my house and we can "role play"
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

frud

Ok, i'm confused, are there two new FF's coming out? cause i've read something about FF versus 13 or something.
someone please explain.