kelly...about new NIN?

devilinside

I've done the email thingy,but never got a confirmation. :-/

devilinside

Ok I dl it.

track:

1. 999,9999999999 ~Tolerable.
2. 1,000,000 ~ Not that great
3. letting you ~ I feel like I should be at a rave swingin some glow sticks around. haha nah,it's not too terribly bad...the music is SOO fast though.
4. discipline ~ I'm kinda sorta getting used to it
5. Echoplex ~ I LOVE hearing Trent try and carry a tune,like the high pitched ones. Makes me giggle. This song is tolerable.
6. Head Down ~ Like it.. He's putting alot more bass/drums in his songs it sounds like. This is tied for my favorite.
7.  Lights in the Sky ~ ANYTHING Trent plays piano in is fabulous... Yes,I like.
8. Corona Radiata ~ Could do without,but it's not bad
9.  The four of us are dying ~  I'd say this is tied for my favorite,and would be even fucking better if there were lyrics!
10. Demon seed ~ Hmm...the music drowns him out. It's ok,I like the music,but his voice sounds soo.......delicate. HAHAHAHA!!!!!

And Robin helped with it...sounds WAY better than Aaron. And I see he's still into the AIR. I find it kind of weird because it sounds a bit unfinished to me. It's like... it's still raw, like those are just the lines to follow to make something bigger. A NIN Cd with only 10 songs in it isn't something we often see either, that was also something I found intriguing. I'm not saying it is a bad Cd, or a poor quality Cd... It just isn't what I was expecting at all. When I first listened to it I kind of felt like I could make up those beats in fruity loops by myself, which I don't think is a very good feeling to have. I guess it's kind of a 'back to basics' thing. It also might have to do with the whole album concept, which would be normal and expected.

And there you have it...the OFFICIAL NIN review....lol!

White Wrist

" I need your disciplineeeeeeeeeee...."

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh"

devilinside

Mikey

OMG!!!!!

the nin server is choked right now!!!
i clicked on the tour section 15 mins ago and it hasnt opened yet!!!

I won't get my ticket now!!!
they shoulda released the album AFTER presales.

I'm gonna have to sit in a seat like a goddamn sucker!!!!

Now i'm pissed.

devilinside

Nah...you'll be able to get them on ticketmaster...trust me.

*edit*

worked 4 me.

Mikey

I hope so.
Its GA or nothing for me at this point.  When i saw them in 2005, i was in a fucking seat and it sucked!!

Thanks for reading my rant.

:)

devilinside

It's working....try again.

And yeah...I'm not a fan of seats...I like bein up close.

Mikey

i'm trying again in 5 mins... wish me luck, kelly.

Mikey

.....and they sell out in the  30 seconds it takes for me to choose GA, put in the capcha, and hit continue......

fuck it. they're prolly gonna play year zero shit anyways.
this is fucking ridiculous.

devilinside

If all else fails....stubhub or ebay!

I got a GA ticket for a show,a week before the show,for $75.

White Wrist

kelly are you going to lolla?

Well...my friend is like...making my head to go with her. Do you already have a place to stay, etc? Do you have any suggestions?

I donĀ“t know, its a lot of money...but i always wanted to go to USA, and NIN + Radiohead... ::)

devilinside

Yeah,I will be attending Lolla! :)

You should go,Chicago is a great place,and plus like you said....NIN and Radiohead...PLUS Rage!!!!

We're staying at the Hilton (yeah..that's how we roll haha),but it's a little pricey. I've done some research though,and you can find cheaper hotels on the outskirts and take the train into the city. If you're sharing a room with someone it can be cheaper if you split it too. Go to Travelocity..they have some pretty good rates...better than Expedia and Priceline. You can buy a 5 day bus/train pass for $18,and that's unlimited use! Pretty cheap. Imma buy one cause there are other places I'm wanting to go than Grant Park.

But if you're gonna do it,do it soon cause prices will go up and places will sell out.

It's gonna be amazing...I can't wait!

mrs_swa

Happy Mother's Day! 
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

White Wrist

Quote from: devilinside on May 11, 2008, 03:09 PM
Yeah,I will be attending Lolla! :)

You should go,Chicago is a great place,and plus like you said....NIN and Radiohead...PLUS Rage!!!!

We're staying at the Hilton (yeah..that's how we roll haha),but it's a little pricey. I've done some research though,and you can find cheaper hotels on the outskirts and take the train into the city. If you're sharing a room with someone it can be cheaper if you split it too. Go to Travelocity..they have some pretty good rates...better than Expedia and Priceline. You can buy a 5 day bus/train pass for $18,and that's unlimited use! Pretty cheap. Imma buy one cause there are other places I'm wanting to go than Grant Park.

But if you're gonna do it,do it soon cause prices will go up and places will sell out.

It's gonna be amazing...I can't wait!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. i want to go!

White Pwny

Happy Mother's Day. 

=o)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

lithium

💩

devilinside