Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ devilinside

Started by emotivelotion, Jul 26, 2006, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Yeah...I been slackin round these parts. Workin out alot,tryin to shed some weight, gonna run my first marathon this year,kinda scared!  How you been?

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

HAHA!!!!! What the hell...

Yeah it sucks,but Nashville needs to play harder. Vancouver had their *cough*dirty*cough game together,they were the better team. We'll get em next year. :)

bright lights, big city

Hawks will be there too (hopefully). Our division is gonna be completely up in the air next year.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Maan...I would LOVE to see Nashville and Chicago play for the cup,but I think Nashville has a few years before getting that far. LOL But ya never know how next season will go,Nashville could be worse or 10 times better than last season. Same with Chicago. I get soo much shit though being from Nashville and wearing my Blackhawks hoodie...but it could be worse,i could be wearing a Red Wings one!! D'oh!!!

lithium

Happy bday, merry Xmas, & happy new year.
💩

devilinside

Damn Gina,got em all in one stop! And you friend...and you!

Mei

I Keep You Jealously To Myself

bright lights, big city

jeeeez the Blackhawks suck.
DERP

devilinside

Dude...I haven't even been to a hockey game this year. I'm slacking. But I heard Nashville beat Chicago the other day,Nashville has been doing shitty too.

Subliminal

It's been 120 days since the last post, so let's make a fresh one  ;)

devilinside

OMG,Liam!!! Where the hell have you been?? I miss your lovely self. xoxoxo

Subliminal

KELLY! Missed your sexy self too, glad you're still posting and obviously well, since you've got time to reply haha ;) I've just been gymming and wrestling. I got rid of my facebook, like... a year ago now I think? so that's why I disappeared! I'm on twitter though, oh and I did this at the beginning of the year...

Somewhat Damaged by Nine Inch Nails (Cover)

Remember when I said I was doing it? like 5 years ago! Finally got it done and dusted  8) ;) I don't think I'll be happy until it has your approval (other than Trent's of course! hehe) oh and one last thing, you listened to Muse's new album? it's fantastic!

devilinside

Fabulous job,Liam!! But you have always been very talented musically so this is no surprise. ;) I noticed I didn't have you anymore on my friends list,I miss looking at your pictures! I am coming to the UK in June,would be fabulous if we could bump into each other. :)  And Muse,umm...YEAH! I am in love with Madness,I've played it over and over. Keep in touch my friend! xoxoxo

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

devilinside

Quote from: fireflyry on Dec 28, 2012, 04:26 PM

Where the hell have you been?!?! Wow...long time no "see". Hope all is well. :)

lithium

💩

devilinside

lithium

💩

devilinside

LOL!

My daughter is awesome,wanna know why?? I had my ipod on The Fragile instrumental,and she was singing it from her room. :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151316135576109&l=7074018752385055721