Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Deftones-argentina

Started by emotivelotion, Sep 08, 2006, 11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snw777

lol
I remember I did the download of Gods Hands on Napster in 2000, and I though I was the only guy (except the uploader) who had it.

I know the date of your birthday cos we belong together (no homo).

peace.

Zevaka

so, what's the weather in Argentina?

Zevaka

i was listening to that EP of your band again today. good stuff, really

Deftones-argentina

That's nice, I remember you were not as Excited as i thought you'd be with the Ep at first. I'm really fascinated with how can somebody almost hate a song and then out of nowhere you find something you really like and it turns in the best thing you've ever heard, someday i'll make a book about music perception and it's perceptual dinamic through time.
    To be honest, most of the songs on the ep are maturing a lot and should sound more badass on the Lp. I really didn't like how the mixer made the vocals sound and the lakck of heavyness on the bass/guitar , it seems like we are 15 year olds or something. In these days I'll try to record some solo demos, I'll let you know about that. Plus we're doing damone in the next show, expect a video for it ;).

You? how's your life and illegal piracy going Z?

Zevaka

both are evolving in right direction :)

Saturday Night Whiskey999

hola hermano, que pasas?

hay de hacer muchas cosas con su guitarra

l0ol

abraços.

Deftones-argentina

Damn! good spanish rafa! nice to hear from you. It's been long since you last connected to the messenger. Do you still keep yourself msnless? How's your life doing dude?
merry X-fucking-mas

Vesanic

What's up, dude

Hey, I remember that somewhen you posted a topic about remastering Like Linus, am I right ?

How's that going ?

Deftones-argentina

Hey, right now the proyect is dead, but I constantly repeat to myself that I should carry on with the proyect. There's lots of tones stuff I want to do (and never do). I should really do it, most songs deserve it.

pixElsblUr

argentina, you suck man, you don't follow thru with shit dude.

Saturday Night Whiskey999

muy bueno tuas musicas. "drowning man" es maravilhosa. continue con el progresso de tuas canciones.

estoy en msn ahora, se quiseres podemos conversar, amigo.

ps: su e-mail está lleno.

Vesanic

Free some space in your inbox, dude, I have something to send you.

Vesanic

Ok I sent it via email don't bother.

Deftones-argentina

Hey V, I received your mail. I'm currently downloading lhabia from the first source. I'll download a video for each source and will see how much can be improved. I'll post a sample for it. Unfortunately I don't know any video editing, but that must be an easy task for whoever knows a bit of videoediting.

Vesanic

I actually mixed the first source videos with the audio bootleg I gave you, but it decreases a lot the quality of the image. So I'm waiting for your stuff.

Deftones-argentina

Umm then I suggest trusting the video and the sincronize part of the work to somebody more in the area. There must be somebody here.

Ohh, and I'll clean my box soon, promise.

Vesanic

Yo Nico. Haven't listened to your upgraded version of Nosebleed yet, I'll do that tomorrow and let you know what I think.

Any news from Kyle ?

Vesanic

Check your emails, buddy.

lostpilot

Hey, man, this is ridiculous, but I cannot send you PM with a link.

here are the SHTUFFS:

here you go, two brand new songs -
I especially love the first one (02). It's somehow very personal and intimate.

Song 1
Song 2

if you'll be wondering about the titles:

02 = In the Forest II - I Disappear into the Fog, into the Distance
04 = The Sea II - Lost Among the Suns