Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Deftones-argentina

Started by emotivelotion, Sep 09, 2006, 02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Hey bro, what's up ? How have you been ?

Dude I've been wondering... I know you've been a great contributor to this board and all, but I realize now, you often start projects that you don't finish, such as the like linus remaster, that video bootleg of el paso, the remaster of the chi benefit audio boot... What's up with that ?

Deftones-argentina

Hey, V, whats up dude? I-ve been quite down lately, life stuff and expecting things that never turns out right and such. Feeling better the last days
      I have a debt with you with the chi-s bootleg, that is definetively gonna happen. I think as time Passed I got really lazyer and bussier and unmotivated. Still, that proyects you mentioned are in my mind at least weekly (and on my desktop actually). The only proyect I have off radar is the el paso bootleg, since a proshot of all the diamond eyes songs appeared. Plus the dude who filmed never contacted me about the remastered audio.

im just expecting change to come, and not search for it. How have you been doing by the way?

lostpilot

you inbox is again full;

"the Reimagined Sleep Soundtrack"
http://www.mediafire.com/?4q4bu5usflyee0e

new ambient:)

bright lights, big city

wait so you have this coming out? AND Endless Lullabies too?!?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 29, 2010, 03:13 AM
wait so you have this coming out? AND Endless Lullabies too?!?

AND Silk Spaceport.

Oh yes, I know, people, I know!

lostpilot

WILL YOU EVER EMPTY YOUR INBOX?

The message.

Dude.

Would you like to try and master Cosmogenesis?
Or at least drums.

I am making the record way too noisy, unbalanced (imo).
Your ear could do more, maybe?

And how would  that work anyway, maybe I could send you a master track and you could play with some software and EQs or something?

Quick reply is appreciated, for the album will be  released in 11 days and I'm not even close to being done with recording.. :D

Deftones-argentina

Sure D, you can send your links at nico_siberia @ hot...
I'll try my hand on Eq ing more than anything, ussually your dinamics are really on spot and I don't want to ruin that.
send me both the drums in a stereo track and the master in 2 tracks. Hope I can improve it! let's see.

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 09, 2011, 07:46 PM
WILL YOU EVER EMPTY YOUR INBOX?

i really should, it's been an year or so since I last did xD.

Far away

Quote from: deafnotes on Mar 17, 2008, 08:15 AM
is it safe to visit argentina?

not really, not just argentina, any place in latin american ppl will be able to say you're a 'gringo' and they'll kiddnap you and sell your organs. Dont even thing about coming here.

nico is the man.

Deftones-argentina

Thanks for that, euge!!! and yeah, maybe I'll sell those gringo's organs in person. I'll share your lungs, fella.

Deftones-argentina

My prescence here has been weird for the last few months. I promise to get brighter in the time nearby.

asshole

I've been listening to your Acoustic EP. and its dope.... when are you gonna make some more?
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

Deftones-argentina

wow, thank you for reminding me man! I really don't know, and I don't think I'm gonna keep doing the deftones covers, BUT
www.nico-siberia.bandcamp.com

There you'll find most of the stuff I do outside the bands I play. A remastered version of the acoustic EP, included.

Ps: oh wait, I did a rough take on sextape, I'll find that for you.

Deftones-argentina

by the way, loved doing that cover collaborations with you back in the day, cute memories.

asshole

Yeah dope memories... everytime I hear them just me sick...lol I spent a lot of time trying to get vox right... and at the end I'm still not satisfied.... I really wis we ended up doing the acoustic version of can't breathe... cause you made it sound beautiful....lol
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...