Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarathonMan

Really? I didn'tthink they would play it after WP. Do you know the exact date or where they played it?

EDIT: And does anybody have that apparently unknown song (track 8) of The Bottleneck Show 12/12/96?

Vesanic

Quote from: MarathonMan on Dec 01, 2008, 11:56 PM
Really? I didn'tthink they would play it after WP. Do you know the exact date or where they played it?

EDIT: And does anybody have that apparently unknown song (track 8) of The Bottleneck Show 12/12/96?

Yeah, they played it several time during 2000's tours.
Brixton academy, one of the best lives of Elite ever.

Rutje15

Quote from: MarathonMan on Dec 01, 2008, 11:48 PM
Have they ever played Damone after the WP was released?

They played Damone in Ahoy, Rotterdam (The Netherlands 19-09-2003) during the 2003 s/t tour.
I have the bootleg of that show.

Vesanic

Quote from: Rutje15 on Dec 03, 2008, 04:04 PM
Quote from: MarathonMan on Dec 01, 2008, 11:48 PM
Have they ever played Damone after the WP was released?

They played Damone in Ahoy, Rotterdam (The Netherlands 19-09-2003) during the 2003 s/t tour.
I have the bootleg of that show.

Man could you upload it ?

( I think you meant 21-09-2003, didn't you ? 19's one was at Wembley Arena, a well known concert by the fans. )

Rutje15

Oh yeah I mean the 21th indeed, sorry for the mix-up..
I will upload the bootleg for you tonight when I'm back at home (I'm at work at the moment).

Vesanic

Quote from: Rutje15 on Dec 04, 2008, 09:55 AM
Oh yeah I mean the 21th indeed, sorry for the mix-up..
I will upload the bootleg for you tonight when I'm back at home (I'm at work at the moment).

No problem dude.

In advance, thanks a lot.

Rutje15

So finally, here it is:
21/09/2003 Ahoy Rotterdam, HOLLAND
Damone is played directly after Be Quiet And Drive (Far Away) and is convert to one .mp3 file (not done by me).

enjoy!

Vesanic

Quote from: Rutje15 on Dec 04, 2008, 09:33 PM
So finally, here it is:
21/09/2003 Ahoy Rotterdam, HOLLAND
Damone is played directly after Be Quiet And Drive (Far Away) and is convert to one .mp3 file (not done by me).

enjoy!

Awesome, thanks

Vesanic

Man great concert, thanks again.

dictatesofreason

deftonesfan192

Chino big nose taking the piss at the end "I DUNNO" repeat that shit chino the joker  ;D

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7nB_PWCRlZQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7nB_PWCRlZQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Vesanic

I decided to mess around with some samples to make a fake live of Pink Maggit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPxfH11ygbI

AND I KNOW IT FUCKIN' SUCKS !  8)

Penicks

dictatesofreason

dictatesofreason

White Pwny

I love Band Of Brothers.  Thanks for posting that.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Vesanic

White Pwny

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

dictatesofreason