Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mono

http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,14831.0.html

very weird version of my own summer, in veles sarfield, argentina 2001, they fail most parts of the song, lol

dudour

i havent heard/saw 'Lhabia' live yet...

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: dudour on Nov 04, 2008, 04:57 PM
i havent heard/saw 'Lhabia' live yet...

That and Elite I haven't seen live... I want to see Elite live so badly... Bloody Cape live is the SHIT!

Battle-Axe

Bloody Cape was heavy as SHIT when I saw them play that in 06 ;D

ablackswan

i heard/saw a lot of songs live but never damone/rats/rapture :(

and yes bloody cape rocks
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

Vesanic

Have they ever played the full version of Pink Maggit ?

I know they played the introduction a dozen of times before White Pony release, but I don't know if they ever played the full version...

Anybody ?

tarkil

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 12, 2008, 03:03 AM
Have they ever played the full version of Pink Maggit ?

I know they played the introduction a dozen of times before White Pony release, but I don't know if they ever played the full version...

Anybody ?

Nah, I think that's the only thing that happened....

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Vesanic

Quote from: tarkil on Nov 12, 2008, 10:45 AM

Nah, I think that's the only thing that happened....

I guess they play Back to School instead of Pink Maggit... It would be so much better to see Pink Maggit being played live.

Vesanic

What about " Riviere " ?

I've never seen or heard a live of it.

Battle-Axe

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 12, 2008, 02:17 PM
What about " Riviere " ?

I've never seen or heard a live of it.

Me neither. Probably the one song I wanna hear live more than anything... except maybe Fist :)

Vesanic

Quote from: Battle-Axe on Nov 12, 2008, 04:20 PM

Me neither. Probably the one song I wanna hear live more than anything... except maybe Fist :)

There are some lives of Fist on youtube. This is not the complete version with the beautiful wavy ending, but it's still sweet to hear. You should check it out.

Vesanic

Quote from: Alvar on Jul 28, 2007, 02:21 PM
no i dont think it does exist.

thing is that they played pink maggit during the atf-era, before they released WP. at that point the back to school part of the song wasnt yet written, so they only played what later became the first half of the song.

after WP was released, i dont think they ever played it again, they only played BTS a few times.

All I can say is that:

At some concert, don't remember which one, in 2001, after playing back to school, stef played the final guitar notes of Pink Maggit.
Also, I've read in a deftones live guide a setlist from a concert in 2003, at the Fillmore, it's written " Pink Maggit ", but I don't know if it's an intro, an outro, some guitar chords or the full version...

13hourstoparadise

Was it Frank or Chino who said they haven't reheresed Combat, Rivere, etc enough to play live...

Vesanic

tarkil

I'm pretty sure (99%) they never played more than bits of Pink Maggit.

And I think they played Riviere few times during 2006 tour (during some Europe dates (England if my memory is correct...) ).

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Vesanic

Quote from: tarkil on Nov 26, 2008, 06:13 AM
I'm pretty sure (99%) they never played more than bits of Pink Maggit.

And I think they played Riviere few times during 2006 tour (during some Europe dates (England if my memory is correct...) ).

I've read " Pink Maggit " in three setlists of Deftones live guide.

But I don't know if it's the single intro, the full stuff, or something.

There's a fourth setlist where it's written, but they only played the ending guitar chords, just after back to school.

Zevaka

no, full Pink Maggit was never played live.
On the vids i have instead of killer breakdown it turns into Be Quiet And Drive

Vesanic

You're probably talking about ATF era, when they were playing Pink Maggit intro before Be quiet and drive.

But the setlists I'm talking about are from 2000, 2001 and 2003, check it out:

http://www.smartedgecode.com/deftour/tour.php?year=2000&show=553
http://www.smartedgecode.com/deftour/tour.php?year=2003&show=828
http://www.smartedgecode.com/deftour/tour.php?year=2001&show=673
http://www.smartedgecode.com/deftour/tour.php?year=2001&show=655

As for the fourth setlist, I've got the concert, and like I said just before, it's only the guitar chords of the ending that are played, after back to school. But it's logical, considering the link there is between Pink Maggit and Back to school. As for the others, Pink Maggit isn't played before or after back to school, so maybe it's the full stuff, who knows ?

MarathonMan

Have they ever played Damone after the WP was released?

ablackswan

yes, i think they played damone during a show in 2006, they also played atf entire album live
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline