Previous topic - Next topic

TheShade1989

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jul 02, 2010, 01:19 AM
Quote from: TheShade1989 on Jul 02, 2010, 12:30 AM
Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jul 01, 2010, 10:41 PM
Quote from: buddyboy101 on Jul 01, 2010, 02:06 PM
Quote from: anguria on Jun 29, 2010, 09:59 AM
Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jun 29, 2010, 04:20 AM
That performance with that little emo girl it was horrible. What's up singing with those shitty bands?
+1

I've been thinking about that too. I mean, they used to sing with Max Cavalera!!! Maybe they're trying to appeal a younger audience, but I think it's quite pointless, since most of it is young. Maybe they're trying to show all those kids that Deftones are worth listening. I don't know, really... :-[

I dunno.  As much as I'd love to hate on that, I thought she did a killer job and added some nice twists to Maynard's part.  And their song "Decode" is pretty sick:

Paramore: Decode [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

Is pretty sick if you are an emo fag LMAO For the eyes and ears of others is pure utter shit

Just depends on your music tastes. I think it's okay, but...kinda boring. She still has a nice voice anyways though, so her singing with Chino is cool.

Your opinion means nothing for me so keep away from answering to my posts Thanks :)

Haha...so friendly.

Inkblades

I just want to say I don't care how Chino sings 30stm songs. All that matters is that he sings Deftones songs and he sings them fuckin' right...

Vesanic

Here's a new video, added today. The user who uploaded is the taper. Never heard about that bootleg before. It's the only video he has from that show but he said " I'll upload some more shows soon ".

DEFTONES - My Own Summer (Shove It)

Far away

I love this version of feiticeira.. so .. dirty.. lol
one of my fav live songs. killer drums

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Quote from: buddyboy101 on Jul 01, 2010, 02:06 PM
Quote from: anguria on Jun 29, 2010, 09:59 AM
Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jun 29, 2010, 04:20 AM
That performance with that little emo girl it was horrible. What's up singing with those shitty bands?
This needs to go man. Sorry....... she is like Avrile Levine but not as hot though. Doesn't belong with Deftones!
+1

I've been thinking about that too. I mean, they used to sing with Max Cavalera!!! Maybe they're trying to appeal a younger audience, but I think it's quite pointless, since most of it is young. Maybe they're trying to show all those kids that Deftones are worth listening. I don't know, really... :-[

I dunno.  As much as I'd love to hate on that, I thought she did a killer job and added some nice twists to Maynard's part.  And their song "Decode" is pretty sick:

Paramore: Decode [OFFICIAL VIDEO]
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

TheQuietDoom46

Deftones - Root (live Wiesbaden Schlachthof 25.06.2010) HD

Has anyone seen this?! The most GODLIKE scream to the beginning of Root that I've ever seen!!  :D

anguria

Quote from: TheQuietDoom46 on Jul 04, 2010, 03:08 PM

Has anyone seen this?! The most GODLIKE scream to the beginning of Root that I've ever seen!!  :D

Wow °___°