song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mono

Vesanic

mono

buddyboy101

Vesanic

You guys know the performance of Deathblow at St Paul from 2003, right ? Here's a new one, the second only known performance of that song, audio only, but such an amazing performance:

Deftones - Deathblow live @ State Theatre, Detroit, November 29th 2003 [Audio]

anguria

^ At first I thought it was real, then I realized I had already seen that performance! ;D

yeah

Quote from: anguria on Jul 15, 2010, 09:19 PM
^ At first I thought it was real, then I realized I had already seen that performance! ;D

how it\s well-synced!! First couple of secs I was pretty sure it could be unseen from Texas Live Stream Sessions :DD

lithium

thats hilarious, best parts are from frank lol
💩

Vesanic

I know I shouldn't care about that kind of stupid assholes, but... I just wanna kick that twat in the balls:

THE DEFTONES SUCK AND SO DOES TRADITION

the same sound

Does anyone know if there is a video of Chino wasted at Waldrock 2001?

I have to see it hahahaha.

yeah

Quote from: the same sound on Jul 16, 2010, 04:10 AM

If you're talking about Waldrock 2002, then there's only circulating audio bootleg (soundboard alike or even soundboard) and some pictures Chino lying on the grass holding mic etc.

anguria

Vesanic

New uploads:

Change ( earliest known recording of Change, I love this performance )

Deftones - Change live @ HFStival, FedEx Field, Landover, May 28th 2000

Rats!Rats!Rats! live at First Avenue, even the fatass Chino could pull off monsterous performances:

Deftones - Rats!Rats!Rats! live @ First Avenue, Minneapolis, December 19th 2006

M1GHTY M4VS

Quote from: yeah on Jul 16, 2010, 06:17 AM
Quote from: the same sound on Jul 16, 2010, 04:10 AM

If you're talking about Waldrock 2002, then there's only circulating audio bootleg (soundboard alike or even soundboard) and some pictures Chino lying on the grass holding mic etc.
It´s 2001 and yes only audio+pics by Sly

Vesanic

About " Song Played Live ":

I always thought that Deftones never played Riviere live... Well, guess I was wrong:

http://www.deftonesworld.com/reviews/a.php?subaction=showfull&id=1175787338&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&

E-Money

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 23, 2010, 01:39 AM
About " Song Played Live ":

I always thought that Deftones never played Riviere live... Well, guess I was wrong:

http://www.deftonesworld.com/reviews/a.php?subaction=showfull&id=1175787338&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&

If thats correct....I doubt it tho.  Im pretty sure they have never played it before.  I hope the tones have footage if they did indeed play it!