Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cesar421

Mascara is such a great live song, very intense...i am listening to the bercy france bootleg of 2003 and mascara sounded so good.

which other versions of mascara are good too?

pinkmaggit69

Awesome!  Not quite a full flip, but it worked out good and got the crowd excited!

Drinks won't stain this birth!

Vesanic

Quote from: cesar421 on Aug 30, 2010, 01:36 AM
Mascara is such a great live song, very intense...i am listening to the bercy france bootleg of 2003 and mascara sounded so good.

Mascara almost always sound good live. The version from Wembley 2003 is one of my favorites, very dark, gives it a bitter feeling.

Penicks

@ Zane Low 2006

from_musings

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 30, 2010, 10:21 AM

Mascara almost always sound good live. The version from Wembley 2003 is one of my favorites, very dark, gives it a bitter feeling.

amazing,thanks for the tip.I've never been into the atf version of mascara too much but the live versions are, as you guys say,always good.everything just falls into place.  but I gotta say, aside from the jibberish in the beginning that was ruining the mood, that version was the best one yet.

pixElsblUr

I made this video of Caress live in Ventura and dubbed it with the record version, I think it's kinda cool, check it out.

Deftones-Caress DUB DUB Live in Ventura

Vesanic

Vesanic

Another live performance of First Commandment by Soufly with Chino, audio but sick performance:

Soulfly & Chino Moreno LIVE - First Commandment @ Graspop Metal Meeting, June 28th 1998

VictorPL

hey, ive been on sharinglungs for some time now, lurked even longer. i was just watching some deftones vids and came across something i havent seen here before.

some of you may have watched this documentary about the golden gate bridge and how every year there is a bunch of suicides there. this is a pretty popular documentary which shows people commiting suicde etc. trailer here:

The Bridge - Documentary Film

HERE COMES THE WEIRD/SAD/FUNNY PART. SOMEONE INCORPORATED THIS TRAILER INTO THE HOLE IN THE EARTH VIDEO!!!!  I WANTED TO SEE THE ORIGINAL VIDEO AND CAME ACROSS THIS. IS IT BECAUSE IM HIGH OR IS THIS REALLY FUNNY/IRONIC CONSIDERING HOW MANY PEOPLE HATED THIS VIDEO?

Deftones - Hole in the Earth

Vesanic

Penicks

Jesus2Chino

Agreed with Penicks here. I wasn't going to say anything, but that might be one of the more disturbing things I've seen. Not trying to be a tight ass, but I just don't think something like that should be made light of. I know you didn't make the video, just saying.

Much respect,
-Matt
Much respect,
-Matt

Vesanic

Any deftones related youtube video should be posted in the youtube topic of this part of the forum.

I'll merge this topic.

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

:-\ Rediculous. Has nothing to do with this band or anything remotely close. U do need to stop getiing high...
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Sep 10, 2010, 09:35 PM
:-\ Rediculous. Has nothing to do with this band or anything remotely close. U do need to stop getiing high...
R I diculous

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

That was tight......lol Fred Durst? Well, Deftones prevailed tenfold!