Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bodywars9000

MARBLE MADNESS.

bucketbrew35

:) yeah Marble Madness is a badass game.  Contra plays simultaneously as he plays Asteroids Deluxe in one seen but the camera footage of the rest of it wasn't too great, hence its exclusion.

--  Jason V.

Deftones-argentina

god, I hate how bad lhabia sounds live & it's one of my favourite songs.

sing blue silver

bucketbrew35

:D After Burner is awesome!  I'm surprised there is no Joust comments (my personal favorite).  Guys if you can do me a favor and give me some star feedback on youtube it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

--  Jason V.

TheQuietDoom46

Quote from: cesar421 on Dec 04, 2010, 11:31 PM
don't know if this was posted before

Hexagram live@the ventura theater HQ
Deftones Live @ The Ventura Theater!!

That was fucking awesome! Best live vid I've seen since the Optimus Alive show. A good description of Deftones 2010.

deftfan

Hidalgo

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Dec 09, 2010, 08:56 PM
that particular performance was pretty sloppy. that song is awesome though. i bet if they played it this year it would be much improved

Vesanic

Quote from: Hidalgo on Dec 10, 2010, 06:59 PM
Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Dec 09, 2010, 08:56 PM
that particular performance was pretty sloppy. that song is awesome though. i bet if they played it this year it would be much improved

They played it a couple of times this year. I even witnessed one. Here's another one:

Deftones - Lhabia live @ The NorVa, Norfolk, September 02nd 2010

And I'd take the 2003's one over that one anyday.

Hidalgo

give me 2010s performance anyday. but really they were best at it during 97-99

Vesanic

That's one of the things I hate in the Deftones bootlegs history, there's only one performance of Lhabia from the ATF days out there.

Hidalgo

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 10, 2010, 07:15 PM
That's one of the things I hate in the Deftones bootlegs history, there's only one performance of Lhabia from the ATF days out there.
seriously? there's gotta be way more than that. they used to play it alot back then, that's weird. well might as well post it

Vesanic

I swear, I've looked in all the bootlegs circulating and all, and there's only one recording of Lhabia from these days... Here it is:

Deftones - Lhabia live @ The Fillmore, San Francisco, November 4th 1997

Hidalgo

yea, that sounds much better. 97 freakin ruled.people just didnt bootleg as much back then, and it wasn't as easy, and they'd have to play it that night, and you have to keep the tape till the youtube days, then have the desire to post it, then bother to learn how. i guess i can see how there's not many, but only 1 is a shock

nineteen

Quote from: sing blue silver on Dec 09, 2010, 08:59 PM
AFTER BURNER!

100%. Remember the arcade set-up? It was magic when it first came out.

nineteen

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 10, 2010, 07:31 PM
I swear, I've looked in all the bootlegs circulating and all, and there's only one recording of Lhabia from these days... Here it is:

Deftones - Lhabia live @ The Fillmore, San Francisco, November 4th 1997

Saw them a month before this at Rock City, Nottingham, but really can't remember if they played this. Been searching for the setlist ever since! but to no avail.

Starz

Somebody please take me back to 2003 where I can see the Deftones live. Is that the same bootleg where they played Pins & Needles? Looks like a good show to have