Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starz

Definitely the best Bloody Cape live i've seen

Vesanic

Quote from: Starz on Dec 11, 2010, 01:11 AM
Somebody please take me back to 2003 where I can see the Deftones live. Is that the same bootleg where they played Pins & Needles? Looks like a good show to have

It is ! Pershing Auditorium 2003. A couple of vids from this show are on YouTube, I've been thinking about uploading the full show:

Hexagram (fucking awesome performance)
Deftones - Hexagram live @ Pershing Auditorium, July 1st 2003

Needles & Pins
Deftones - Needles and Pins live @ Pershing Auditorium, July 01st 2003

Battle-Axe
deftones battle-axe live

Good Morning Beautiful (the only known live video of this song)
Deftones - Good morning beautiful (Live in Lincoln, NE, USA 2003)

Lhabia
Deftones - Lhabia live @ Pershing Auditorium, July 1st 2003

Bloody Cape (pretty great way to end a show, if you ask me)
Deftones - Bloody Cape live @ Pershing Auditorium, July 1st 2003

Here's the page about the DVD:
http://deftones.cl/deftonesboots/deftonesboots/video/deftones_2003-07-01.htm

Penicks

now that's one hell of a fucking setlist

bucketbrew35

Actually I do.  My brother has them both.   :)

Starz

Thanks Vesanique

Yeah I know they played a lot of S/T. I remember I think in 2005/06 where they played two nights at the same venue in the USA and on the second night they played quite a few songs off S/T. It was the time where they started posting on their official Deftones blog the setlists of the shows they played every night.

cnr~

I love how every song from s/t at that time he can hit the notes so perfect, it doesnt sound like hes just recreating them for live purposes. It all feels so honest.

E-Money

ponyx

Deftones - 12.04.2001 - Interview with Chi & Chino @ MTV2 Riot in London (Ian Camfield) (Best Of)

Interview with Chi and Chino from 2001 they talk about linkin park sound LOL

sing blue silver

awesome. i am indeed a 2003 junkie.

Vesanic

Bloody Cape, Paris 2003, new source. Original audio replaced with another source too. Very similar to Wembley 2003.

Deftones - Bloody Cape live @ Palais Omnisports, September 27th 2003

sing blue silver

pretty rad video of elite followed by footage of the band signing shit for fans (somewhat uncomfortably) outside their bus at last nights gig in paris.

DEFTONES - Le Trianon - PARIS 13-12-2010

Starz

Are there any live videos of Deftones on the Summer Sanitarium in 2003 with Metallica? There seems to be quite a few pro shot videos of Mudvayne on that tour but no Deftones

sing blue silver

Quote from: Starz on Dec 14, 2010, 08:04 PM
Are there any live videos of Deftones on the Summer Sanitarium in 2003 with Metallica? There seems to be quite a few pro shot videos of Mudvayne on that tour but no Deftones

mudvayne were filming a dvd during that tour if i'm not mistaken so i'm pretty sure they had their own crew. on that dvd theres a little clip of deftones hanging out backstage and a pretty cool motorcycle with the self titled artwork on it. other than that i think it was just mudvayne filming themselves for a dvd. would be cool if some deftones footage surfaced but i doubt any pro-shot exists and if it did it probably wouldn't be released (as is the dreaded fate of almost all deftones pro-shot footage).

ponyx

Quote from: sing blue silver on Dec 14, 2010, 07:19 PM
pretty rad video of elite followed by footage of the band signing shit for fans (somewhat uncomfortably) outside their bus at last nights gig in paris.

DEFTONES - Le Trianon - PARIS 13-12-2010

what does chino say about the cigarette?

Vesanic

Quote from: Starz on Dec 14, 2010, 08:04 PM

There's a DVD of one show from this tour. Here's Hexagram from it:

Deftones - Hexagram live @ Le Parc Jean Drapeau Montréal 2003

Here's the page about the show:

http://deftones.cl/deftonesboots/deftonesboots/video/deftones_2003-07-20.htm

No proshot existing, from what I know.