Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Some kind of Tool-esque interlude by Sergio, the other day in Lille... Was hell good to hear. (I've got the full show btw)

Deftones - Sergio & Stef's " Tool-esque " interlude @ Le Splendid, December 14th 2010

deftfan

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 21, 2010, 03:10 PM
Some kind of Tool-esque interlude by Sergio, the other day in Lille... Was hell good to hear. (I've got the full show btw)
cool, please share here full show to d/l :)

Vesanic

deftfan

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 21, 2010, 05:23 PM
I may not do that, sorry.
so maybe we can trade this one (i don't see many shows that i have on yours list!)? ofcourse if you don't want my NT shows again...  ;)

Hidalgo

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 21, 2010, 03:10 PM

Deftones - Sergio & Stef's " Tool-esque " interlude @ Le Splendid, December 14th 2010
sweet

Vesanic

Seems like Chino definitively stopped doing the rap part on Root.

from_musings

Quote from: Penicks on Dec 21, 2010, 10:00 AM
hidalgo, why don't you just accept our opinions, because you sure as hell ain't gonna change them

haha I wonder why he can't just accept the fact that some people enjoy the self titled and some don't.
yes it's ok to write why one doesn't like an album at a place like this, but he's almost attacking poeple as soon as they write something positive about the st album, just because he doesn't like it. As if he was sitting on the definite truth and nobody else got it. Not very openminded.

if he's like 30 years old, he should be old enough to understand that people like different stuff for different reasons and that should be ok.
He almost begins to argue and debate people that they're wrong instead of understanding that is just a matter of different taste. that's just my thoughts

Hidalgo

Quote from: from_musings on Dec 21, 2010, 07:26 PM
Quote from: Penicks on Dec 21, 2010, 10:00 AM
hidalgo, why don't you just accept our opinions, because you sure as hell ain't gonna change them

haha I wonder why he can't just accept the fact that some people enjoy the self titled and some don't.
yes it's ok to write why one doesn't like an album at a place like this, but he's almost attacking poeple as soon as they write something positive about the st album, just because he doesn't like it. As if he was sitting on the definite truth and nobody else got it. Not very openminded.

if he's like 30 years old, he should be old enough to understand that people like different stuff for different reasons and that should be ok.
He almost begins to argue and debate people that they're wrong instead of understanding that is just a matter of different taste. that's just my thoughts

i like s/t quite a lot actually, i've said it over and over. and it's fine if it's someone's fav album. the main thing that trips me out is the overwhelming amount of fanatic support it gets here, like it just crushes anything else they've done, and 03 was the only worthwhile year. it's just bizzare cause i've met tons of deftones fans in person and seen opinions on the web for years and years, critics choices, reviews  etc, and this is the only place s/t  has such a massive% of "my fav deftones album" votes. believe me i like the album, and snw. it's not about me refusing to except someone could like it best, it's the huge out of the ordinary percentage here that do is what's weird, like it was planned out, or a bunch of fake names. i know it's just an odd coincidence, but still kinda weird. and s/t nuts tend to diminish alot of deftones other material, i don't like that. the band themselves aren't even that crazy about it. i'll say again, liking it best is fine, just the massive percentage difference here vs elsewhere trips me out. but at least it's deftones, i certainly can't hate that

from_musings

Quote from: Hidalgo on Dec 21, 2010, 07:46 PM
i like s/t quite a lot actually, i've said it over and over.

great, now let everyone else like it a lot too  :)

the same sound

Quote from: sing blue silver on Dec 21, 2010, 04:59 AM

it was only on there because i went into the lol builder on there and made it myself sooo.... yeah. i made it like 3 days ago.

....well SORRYYYY!
>.>

cesar421

Hey V, if its not so much annoyance. can you please upload this show?

2006-05-30 - Zenith - Paris, France

you already uploaded fireal and it was an awesome performance. i just saw this setlist and i see that they played the whole adrenaline album.

bodywars9000

Quote from: the same sound on Dec 22, 2010, 12:11 AM
Quote from: sing blue silver on Dec 21, 2010, 04:59 AM

it was only on there because i went into the lol builder on there and made it myself sooo.... yeah. i made it like 3 days ago. Bow down to the awesomeness that is me.

....well SORRYYYY! Way 2 be humble....jeez.
>.>
J/K guys, sorry for scramblin ur shiznit.

BTW thank you for posting this El Perro, i missed this before and i thought it was cool. Not everyone has the time to go through every single post in every single thread every single day.
Also yeah, where's part 2 n 3???

Hey, just so everyone knows, that song that guy was playing in that video of a guy playing a song was the song "Mein". It's the best song of all time, and the video is even better. Also the guy in the video is Steven Carprentar, he's the bass player for the band The Def Tones.

Herp derp.

Vesanic

Yo Cesar

I usually wouldn't mind but the taper is a buddy of mine and he'd like his recordings to keep some " privacy " if I may say. If there's one or two specific songs you want to see from this recording, I'll upload them, but not the full show.

Besides, in all honesty, Fireal is the only part worth watching... Chino gave an awful performance.

pixElsblUr

Quote from: cesar421 on Dec 22, 2010, 12:48 AM
Hey V, if its not so much annoyance. can you please upload this show?

2006-05-30 - Zenith - Paris, France

you already uploaded fireal and it was an awesome performance. i just saw this setlist and i see that they played the whole adrenaline album.

not to be a cock (v) but this show is over at bandsvideos

Vesanic

Starz

There seems to be a never ending argument on here about the S/T album. I remember when I first joined this forum a few years back and I was saying then that S/T was my favorite album and some veteran on here just said to me "hey that's cool you like S/T so much but you won't find many people saying that here on Sharing Lungs"

It seems only now maybe that people have come to realise how great of an album it really is... I don't care if the band themselves don't like it much or they got "too lazy" when writing it. To me S/T represents the band at their most darkest and emotional time. It really is a depressing album imo but that's what I love about it. 2003 was a pretty shit year for me if I can remember but it wasn't until 2004 when S/T completely blew me away and changed my life.

pixElsblUr

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 22, 2010, 04:03 PM
Quote from: pixElsblUr on Dec 22, 2010, 03:47 PM
not to be a cock (v) but this show is over at bandsvideos

Where ?

I stnd corrected, it's been removed but can get here http://www.weeliz.fr.st/  this is a good show IMO others will disagree but to each their own, I think its good enough to have been on my ipod since 2006