Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2HitsThe6

Too busy to search just now but I take it everyone has seen this? Just in case anyone, like me, had missed it.
Bad Rabbits In the studio w/ Teddy Riley and Chino Moreno of Deftones

Vesanic

From the previous Vienna show, RX Queen, surprisingly good performance

Deftones - RX Queen live @ Nova Rock Encore, June 28th 2006

I also created a facebook page for my YouTube videos, so they can get more easily to ya...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/MrVesanique-1-source-for-Deftones-live-stuff/100567706684565?ref=mf

pony_01

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 09, 2011, 04:04 AM
From the previous Vienna show, RX Queen, surprisingly good performance

Deftones - RX Queen live @ Nova Rock Encore, June 28th 2006

I also created a facebook page for my YouTube videos, so they can get more easily to ya...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/MrVesanique-1-source-for-Deftones-live-stuff/100567706684565?ref=mf

huge thanks to you v

vinsanity

Gentleman, you can't fight in here! This the War Room!!

downtownpony

Hidalgo

wow i had only been listening to them a month or 2 when they did that show. nice to see deftones as i first knew them

cesar421

that was amazing V!

thanks a lot...if its not so much annoyance, can you upload the whole show :D? it looks like is really good.

Vesanic

Aerials and Toxicity from Chi's Benefit filmed from behind the stage, posted on Shavo's YouTube channel

System vs Deftones at chi benefit

And C, sorry man, I'm not sure I'll post the full show.

from_musings

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 09, 2011, 11:41 PM
Minus Blindfold 1995, oldschool shit, Chino with dreadlocks

Deftones - Minus Blindfold live [Chino with dreadlocks] @ Electric Ballroom, December 18th 1995[/url]

yeah i have this show on dvd somewhere.the one where he drops his mic in thw crowd in engine #9 and lip sings half of it in a pen or something. great era

sing blue silver

So romain, what does one have to do to get some good quality shows from you? Strictly for personal use. I can pretty much guarantee I don't have any deftones shows that you don't already have.

Vesanic

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jan 10, 2011, 08:22 PM
So romain, what does one have to do to get some good quality shows from you? Strictly for personal use. I can pretty much guarantee I don't have any deftones shows that you don't already have.

Pray for luck.

On a more serious note, if you don't have any unreleased stuff or whatever, you won't get much from traders. All I can say is look for the bootlegs already available. There are tons of it in this thread, you might also want to check out the chilean deftones website, they've got some cool DVD's released over there. Also, check out zomb and dimeadozen for any new torrent.

deftfan

Vesanic

Wow, never seen it before. Can't be from 1995, though.

Hidalgo

true, cause he didn't cut his dreads till around mid to late mid 96. still old school though

glasstone1983

I think this is the correct date Dec 05 1996 Grand Rapids MI Reptile House.  They played there twice that year but the other was Jun 12 1996 Grand Rapids MI Reptile House but Chino either still had dreds or just shaved his head before warped tour.  This video he looks more like he did for Dec 20th San Fran show.

Vesanic

Yeah. This must have a pretty nice performance of Fist...

slyartwork

Check out this Quicksand video with Sergio's amazing hair.........

Quicksand - Delusional
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com