Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

When Girls Telephone Boys, October 2009; opening for Slipknot. For some reasons, the concerts from 2009 are way better to me than the ones from last year.

Deftones - When Girls Telephone Boys live @ Save On Foods Memorial Centre, October 16th 2009

deftfan

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 16, 2011, 06:35 PM
When Girls Telephone Boys, October 2009; opening for Slipknot. For some reasons, the concerts from 2009 are way better to me than the ones from last year.

Deftones - When Girls Telephone Boys live @ Save On Foods Memorial Centre, October 16th 2009
what you gave Markus for this show?

Vesanic

Vesanic

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 16, 2011, 06:35 PM

You think maybe bc they were excited and full of fire after Chi and having a little material to share? I hope so, bc if they rest a little before this US tour maybe we'll get a little more of that vibe again. I agree though, seen em early 2010 right after the DE release and they were better than I've ever seen them probably bc of the new material to share. That was also early May, probably ran out of fuel throughout the year ehh?
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

Vesanic

I don't know man, I just think they were a little less clean in 2009 than they were in 2010 and that made them better. Not to mention Chino's screamings that had more depth, imo.

vinsanity

Tommy Lee Rehearses with the Deftones

not sure if it was posted before, it's tommy lee rehearshing with Deftones for the Chi benefit show's. in this clip they're rehearshing Anniversary of a Uninteresting Event.
Gentleman, you can't fight in here! This the War Room!!

sing blue silver

Vesanic

13-12-1997 - Wilkens Center, St. Paul, Minnesota, USA

Lotion
My Own Summer
Root
7 Words
Around the Fur
MX
Be Quiet and Drive/Teclo
Headup
Engine No. 9/Wicked

Full show, DVD-Rip

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=253974B2FE5A0350

UrZ*

And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

Numina

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Underneath your clothes, under you skirt, underneath a table.
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

Vesanic

Another video from that unreleased Reptile House show (Engine No. 9/Wicked)

Deftones part 2

Sent a message to the guy to see about any chance of a full release.

deftfan

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 19, 2011, 01:08 PM
Another video from that unreleased Reptile House show (Engine No. 9/Wicked)

Deftones part 2

Sent a message to the guy to see about any chance of a full release.
this looks like very cool, old bootleg.
i sended to him some time ago also massage but no answer.

Vesanic

Yeah, I think it's pretty much an " Abyss 1996 "-like show.

Vesanic

Balthazard

hahaha what was the point of that karting video ? :P

Hidalgo

sweet nov 21 2000 video. great day for me, and the next day was even better. nice seeing the band on exact great days i had