Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

song played live/ online videos/ youtube

Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

Quote from: Vesanic on Feb 06, 2011, 07:47 AM
Remember our good friend Hexagram, the " CHINO MARINOOOO " guy ?...

Look at him go again

DEFTONES HARD ROCK BOGOTA SALUDO DE CHI

holy fucking obnoxious. this guy has to be... no wait... this guy IS the most irritating deftones fan on the planet. that's just unbelievably annoying.

Hidalgo

that dude is hilarious, i love that video. thanks for posting it. they get embarrassed about that kknda stuff, they're just normal fellas, not maddona, backstreetboys, etc types who love that kinda stuff. ahhhhhhhh that guy is awesome. i treated them really normal, let them know they're my fav band, but just chilled and got drunk with'em, grilled out, etc and shot the shit like normal human beings. i couldn't imagine doing that to them, lol. that's priceless

pixElsblUr

fucking chi was awesome to shake that dudes hand... just goes to show what a nice guy he is, i miss that vato, but the chino marino guy has to earn some self respect, lol :P

Vesanic

Rare audio mini-cover of Depeche Mode's " Somebody ". Thanks to def-head for this.

Deftones - Somebody [Depeche Mode cover] Live

Hidalgo

mjk is such a douche. props for mer de noms though

luisch

Deftones Rocket Skates video official director cut, directed by Eric Harnden of 13th Witness

pd. if somebody want this vid in great quality hit me

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

sing blue silver

awesome. i prefer it to the original but straight performance vids are always my favorite.

Hidalgo

they should definitely do another 13th witness video someday.

ponyx

Vive Latino 2010
Austin TV feat. Chino.

Austin TV featuring Chino Moreno of Deftones - Marduk (Live)

Vesanic

Bizarre Festival DVD-Rip, top-notch quality, back on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=2883B3BCDFE1B0E8

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=2883B3BCDFE1B0E8

Penicks

man, that would make my night for sure

sharing a cara pils with chong and serg

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: Vesanic on Feb 07, 2011, 04:50 AM
There you go

Deftones- Passenger feat Kim Benzie of Dead Letter Circus (Perth, Big Day Out, 2011)

I'm gonna say this dude has been the best Passenger guest ever. despite not being perfect, this definetively is a fit. I'd like to see dustin from thrice doing it someday.

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Must notta been much to do that night,  ;D. They seemed pretty incognito there though, which is good for them.
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

tom.lac

wooojorge

Use just once, then destroy.