Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tom.lac

tom.lac

tom.lac

Vesanic

Vesanic

Quote from: Starz on Dec 02, 2010, 01:42 PM
Vesanique might know but I'm trying to find a live video of When Girls Telephone Boys. I'm pretty sure it was in Canada at the time when they supported Slipknot earlier this year or last. I've been looking all over Youtube for it but can't find it. It was prob the best live version of that song I've seen...

Deftones - When Girls Telephone Boys [Best live version ever]

Inkblades

Vesanic

Battle-axe live at Pershing Auditorium 2003, this a new rip of the show, thanks to defhead for this

Deftones - Battle-axe live @ Pershing Auditorium, July 1st 2003 [NEW RIP]

pinkmaggit

Jeez - give Hidalgo a fucking break!!
He hasn't said anything remotely racist or ignorant - how is wanting to include black people in your circle racist or ignorant?????
Yes in a perfect world we wouldn't even be talking about race but that can only happen when all sides stop doing that.
I understand exactly what Hidalgo was saying.
When I was over in the UK I was friends with a black guy from Zimbabwe - he was big into his hip hop.
One day I was listening to my iPod and I wanted him to have a listen and to get his opinion but the answer was : '' no way man - black people don't play guitars!''
I didn't say it - he did!
And it's crap cos like Hidalgo was saying they invented rock music.
As far as I know Jimi Hendrix could really play the guitar!
Their contribution to rock music has been undeniable - at the moment rock music needs all the talent it can get!!!!
If you think that's racist - go and find a little corner to sit and cry in, then come kiss my ass when you're finished! 

pinkmaggit

Oh yeah I almost forgot - great cover!
I like it because it remains true to the original but at the same time has it's own flavour.
I like the vocalists singing and his interpretation of the song.
Of course noone does it like Chino but these guys have done a good job none the less.

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

:D Pretty wierd! I watched it all the pretty much.  :P
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

ablackswan

i thought her mom would come in to the room
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

iceache

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Vesanic

Lol yeah, was that your girlfriend or something ?