Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mono

true, its like meshuggah, but its a nice try

iceache

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

BillyNo.9

Damn straight. Only the chorus bits though

endstand

hello memory lover, you are mine

Vesanic

Quote from: endstand on May 19, 2011, 03:23 PM
had Deftones ever played full Pink Maggit?

They have. On May 24 & 25 2000, which were the first two dates ever of the White Pony era, Pink Maggit was the encore. I don't know if it happened again, though.

Vesanic

endstand

thank you.

Quote from: Vesanic on May 20, 2011, 07:42 AM
Quote from: endstand on May 19, 2011, 03:23 PM
had Deftones ever played full Pink Maggit?

They have. On May 24 & 25 2000, which were the first two dates ever of the White Pony era, Pink Maggit was the encore. I don't know if it happened again, though.
hello memory lover, you are mine

spitfire

Penicks

holy shit what an obnoxious fucking douchebag

from_musings

I agree 99.8% of what he says. not sure what the 0.2% would be though.
the cough + snw was great. overall he pretty much nailed it, I like that guy

fuzzylogics

Team Sleep was like any music project...it's what they liked and enjoyed not what this Andy Dick fucktard likes. Not all music is supposed to appease the masses.

from_musings

Quote from: fuzzylogics on May 26, 2011, 04:12 AM
it's what they liked and enjoyed not what this Andy Dick fucktard likes

it IS about what he likes, it's his review. and if team sleep didn't think /didn't want / didn't care if people would like it, why did they release an album and toured it? if they only did it to jam for themseleves then it would have stayed in the garage.

Quote from: fuzzylogics on May 26, 2011, 04:12 AM
Not all music is supposed to appease the masses.

that's not what he says at all,he made ​​it crystal clear that he spoke from a big deftones fan's point of view, so stop right there with the masses talk. He says that many who like deftones, automatically like team sleep just because it's the same singer and these people also have it as an argument when they recommend team sleep for those who like deftones. "you like deftones? then you HAVE to love teamsleep" but the difference is that the songs on the team sleep album is kinda dull and overrated compared to deftones quality. those who get mad at that "review" probably are the chino loyalists he criticised

Penicks

i get mad because i want to bash HIS FUCKING FACE IN

god damn it

how can you agree with someone who looks and acts like that

from_musings

because I focus on what he says, not how he looks. your approach is ok when it comes to girls though.

would you agree with him if you read his opinions on paper and didn't have to look at him?

Penicks

no

i don't give a shit about his opinion

acting like he's a reviewer for kerrang or some shit

lol good job 70 views a vid

from_musings

he should start working and reviewing for kerrang, i think i would start buying it with spot on analysis like that.

and even rebecca black had 70 at some point