Started by vadimo, Nov 06, 2006, 06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LG95

"Is it ok with you if we play a song from White Pony?"
I could float here forever

Vesanic

Visionz

Quote from: Vesanic on Feb 14, 2021, 04:24 PM
That was a great gig. I was front row between Chino and Stef. Stef seemed pretty far gone, I remember thinking he was going to fall asleep but he played flawlessly. Epic setlist too, there was some kind of chill intimate vibe going on.

Nice....Lucky you!  U have witnessed some rare tracks live. They looked like they proud here

LG95

I could float here forever

Vesanic

mandalay

Quote from: Visionz on Feb 12, 2021, 10:39 PM
Looks like Chino enjoyed it too. Never will understand how it became a bonus track rather than an album standout unless there IS a reason im unaware of. Great track
I've never really cared for the song.  It's slow-moving, doesn't really go anywhere, sounds sophomoric compared to the rest of their writing on White Pony. 

Bossa

Does anyone have a recording of the live premiere of Rosemary back when they did that secret show in 2012?

B33HIV3

Quote from: Visionz on Feb 15, 2021, 01:42 AM
Quote from: Vesanic on Feb 14, 2021, 04:24 PM
That was a great gig. I was front row between Chino and Stef. Stef seemed pretty far gone, I remember thinking he was going to fall asleep but he played flawlessly. Epic setlist too, there was some kind of chill intimate vibe going on.

Nice....Lucky you!  U have witnessed some rare tracks live. They looked like they proud here

I am rolling with lucky, a great way to unwind after the smoke