Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Oh wow...that was mean! Surely they really got him one. That was soo cruel. :( He's gonna shoot up those fuckers when he gets older.

lithium

i lol'd first, then i was like.. awww =/
💩

Variable

lol that was hilarious.  Although im not sure why you posted it in my thread.  But thanks

goldpony

srsly, if my parents ever did something like that to me i would have bashed their faces in. that was really fucked up, especially how they were all laughin at him. tho i was laughing too, so im an asshole
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Pwny

I felt horrible watching that.   Man o man....    that actually made me a lil emo.    Just lookin at that poor kid lookin at his mother like that.    =o(   Just wrong.  And we wonder why the fuck we end up with kids that are cold and heartless and fucked up.     So sad.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

cold and heartless is better than spoiled.  That kid probably got so pissed that he went out and saved for 2 years to buy his own.  I would call that a life lesson.  Even if he did have to sling crack to make the money.

Shaye

Variable

T-Rock

Hey trey.. Long time no talk hop e all is well. Miss ya buddy

White Pwny

<3  Awwwwwww... T Rock!     I miss you girl!

Shaye

goldpony

"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

mrs_swa

Happy Birthday Trey!
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

White Pwny

Yeah... where is the birthday boy.....

Zevaka

oh, is it?

Happy birthday, then!

Shaye

Happy Birthday. How old are you now?

Respect.

Zevaka

goldpony

happy birthday!
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

psh, after all the time I have spent talking to you kids and tarkil is the only one with enough respect and wisdom to recognize my divinity and give me an amen. ;)

thanks guys.  Im 22.  I have officially finished my mission here in afghanistan, left kabul, and now am waiting at bagram air field for a flight out.  It has been 3 days now and looks like it may be at least another 3.  Total gayness.  Some how the AIR force cant figure out a way to get me in the fucking AIR to begin my trip home.  Oh well.  But yeah that's why I havnt been on much.  Its just hard to get on out here.  But once again thanks. 

I almost forgot it was my birthday until I heard a bunch of people making April fooles jokes.  So I treated myself to a massage and ice cream.  And took the day off from the gym.  Good times.