Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nine Inch Nails Thread

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

Another one  :)

[youtube=425,350]ghOOmr578Wk[/youtube]

And you thought Josh was fast in the last one....pfffffft

Oh...and that new bassist looks WAAAAY outta place with NIN.

White Wrist

devilinside

lostpilot

Yeah, the bassist looks lost..

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

devilinside

Awww.....Trent and Robin are wearin the same jacket!

<3 <3 <3

And look at Alessandro playing guitar more.  ;D

kalhan

is that a jazzmaster?

preddy

White Wrist

can anyone rip this into audio? this is too good...i want to hear that shit on my ipod while i am driving.

thank you very much

kalhan

take a cable with two 1/4 inch connectors, plug one into your mic jack and the other into the speaker jack. then hit record and play the whole thing. easy peasy.

White Wrist

Quote from: White Wrist on Jun 27, 2008, 06:39 PM
can anyone rip this into audio? this is too good...i want to hear that shit on my ipod while i am driving.

thank you very much

devilinside

I'm asking around on the spiral to see if anyone has it. I did find this tho.

http://www.mindwarppavilion.org/ezt/torrents-details.php?id=363

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

I do have it but in MP3 and I think in video too but not sure about that last one.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

White Wrist

mp3? good quality?

can you upload that to me?

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: White Wrist on Jun 28, 2008, 07:58 PM
mp3? good quality?

can you upload that to me?

I will try because I have to check all my nin bootlegs but I will do my best ;)

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9DJZDOX1

Letting you and 1,000,000
Not the best quality but I hope it helps
See ya

devilinside

The only response I got was this.

http://www.echoingthesound.org/phpbbx/viewtopic.php?t=37332

First post had links for audio and video I believe.

White Wrist

thanks deftones-88

thanks sweet kelly!

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

moonlapse vertigo

Quote from: kalhan on Jun 28, 2008, 09:35 AM
take a cable with two 1/4 inch connectors, plug one into your mic jack and the other into the speaker jack. then hit record and play the whole thing. easy peasy.

or, download Audacity and record it through the "Wave Out" channel. piece of pie.

devilinside