Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nine Inch Nails Thread

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stuka

^ I like Echoplex.

Strange, Trent doesnt talk about this song on nin.com!?
face teh load.

Yasiu

Same thing was with Discip - first a leak from the radio, then into music sites and then finally at nin.com  . Maybe he won't write about it till 5 may, which is pretty close [Monday].

stuka

^ Ooh k. I didnt know about the leak.
face teh load.

ignore the fashion

the new song is pretty sweet

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Echoplex not what I was expecting from NIN

*Yawns
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

devilinside

Quote from: Yasiu on May 03, 2008, 12:59 PM
It's poppy - and like Trent said, its good for jumping around with a good mood.

I mean....who wants to dance and be happy listening to NIN??

devilinside

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

White Wrist

Quote from: devilinside on May 04, 2008, 02:34 AM

i understand that!Oh...but some dancing, sometimes, it´s good. Some...different suffering

(depeche mode?)

devilinside

Depeche Mode is waaay different! lol "I just cant get enough!" haha

Yasiu

Quote from: mr.sinester on May 04, 2008, 12:44 AM
Quote from: Gherde on May 03, 2008, 03:30 PM
Ghosts 37 & 38

mp3:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5dnol7
http://www.sendspace.com/file/aamw7a

Where did you find these?

Those two bonus tracks were added to deluxe versions of Ghosts.

Quote from: devilinside on May 04, 2008, 02:34 AM

Typical TDS syndrom - some of you must understand that the drug and iwanttokillmyselfandendthismiserablelife is over. I think thats why WT isn't so liked by fans - it was an album that Trent created when he was changing, and the final effect, well... WT isn't as great as PHM, DS or TF but it isn't THAT BAD [except the well known song - Withaa Teetha]. Lots of you here, and fans out there just want from Trent a The Fragile 2 album or another TDS. I don't want that shit - he made that already, its good he doesnt make the same music over and over.

And Discipline is just a little joke... Trent even gave a link to that funny anime-music video. Heh, I bet he is checking opinions of his fans and laughing about all the complaints [Oh noo, Trent has no mud on his face while singing Discipline].

Just look at Discipline lyrics:

"Feels like I'm wearing down down down down down
Is my viciousness
Loosin' ground ground ground ground ground?"

So what - if Trent isn't angry and doesn't hate the world he can't do music? Bullshit - just listen to songs like The Great Below - pure energy without hate and 'mud'.

"oh the things i could do (if i wanted to)" - Trent isnt a guy who makes one or two good albums and drives all the way on his fame - he still wants to push the limits, let just let him do it.

Go to www.nin.com May 5 - maybe Discipline and Echoplex are some kind of b-sides from WT and TF, and 5 may we'll get more of them, who the hell knows : ).

White Wrist

i think it´s a new album, or some songs, like "broken" ep

devilinside

Quote from: Yasiu on May 04, 2008, 02:51 PM

Typical TDS syndrom - some of you must understand that the drug and iwanttokillmyselfandendthismiserablelife is over. I think thats why WT isn't so liked by fans - it was an album that Trent created when he was changing, and the final effect, well... WT isn't as great as PHM, DS or TF but it isn't THAT BAD [except the well known song - Withaa Teetha]. Lots of you here, and fans out there just want from Trent a The Fragile 2 album or another TDS. I don't want that shit - he made that already, its good he doesnt make the same music over and over.

And Discipline is just a little joke... Trent even gave a link to that funny anime-music video. Heh, I bet he is checking opinions of his fans and laughing about all the complaints [Oh noo, Trent has no mud on his face while singing Discipline].

Just look at Discipline lyrics:

"Feels like I'm wearing down down down down down
Is my viciousness
Loosin' ground ground ground ground ground?"

So what - if Trent isn't angry and doesn't hate the world he can't do music? Bullshit - just listen to songs like The Great Below - pure energy without hate and 'mud'.

"oh the things i could do (if i wanted to)" - Trent isnt a guy who makes one or two good albums and drives all the way on his fame - he still wants to push the limits, let just let him do it.

Go to www.nin.com May 5 - maybe Discipline and Echoplex are some kind of b-sides from WT and TF, and 5 may we'll get more of them, who the hell knows : ).

No,WT isn't soo much liked because it was a near shit album. I've been a fan of NIN since the beginning,and have always been supportive of each album,but I have only listened to YZ MAYBE 5 times in it's entirety. It blows. Once sobriety kicked in for him the music went south. Sad but true.

Yeah I know there will be change yada yada yada,and I dont have TDS syndrome,cause that wasn't and never has been my album of choice. I just see him selling out with all this pop sounding bullshit. He doesn't have to be angsty anymore,but does that mean you have to sellout? This sounds like he's goin for music for the masses (no dm reference),catchy shit that will up his popularity. And frankly I'm getting really tired of all his political lyrics.

And Trent only wore mud once @ Woodstock....he wore cornstarch.

StalkeR

I really don't know what will show up on the 5th May but, I know one thing... nin.com will be dead till dawn of 5th May :D the NIN's server must be strong :)
www.stalkerowaty.prv.pl
--------------
"come fall in love with the sound..."

theshadeisatool

Quote from: White Wrist on May 04, 2008, 07:06 PM
i think it´s a new album, or some songs, like "broken" ep

now that would be good, I dunno if I'm quite ready to digest a whole new album though, so soon after Ghosts

devilinside

I'm pretty sure that on May 5,they will be merging NIN.com and The Spiral for one Official site and coming out with an new EP...

Jerry_Curls

I like those two new "poppy" songs. He's old, can't keep doing the same things over and over.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.