Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nine Inch Nails Thread

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kalhan

devilinside

devilinside

deafnotes

did any of you listend to david bowie's album because of NIN?

White Wrist

Quote from: deafnotes on Jun 30, 2008, 01:09 AM

me. i started david bowie because of...trent

devilinside

I'm old school....I was brought up on Ziggy Stardust. lol But it's an added bonus that him and Trent are good friends...Trent is tryin to be like him.

kalhan

me, i'm almost embarrassed to admit it after listening to the slip... was in good mind to get an nin tattoo, now i'm glad i didn't do it

lithium

you didnt like the slip?
💩

kalhan

not really, no... and i liked with teeth... yeah, i know, weird

goldpony

Quote from: deafnotes on Jun 30, 2008, 01:09 AM

no, but theyre concert together was amazing! ahh memories.....
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

devilinside

Quote from: kalhan on Jun 30, 2008, 08:17 PM
me, i'm almost embarrassed to admit it after listening to the slip... was in good mind to get an nin tattoo, now i'm glad i didn't do it

You must not be a real nin fan then huh? Cause no matter what shit albums they put out now,there is still an amazing past that they've had. And I LOVE my nin tattoo...no regrets at all,no matter how shitty I thought Awitha_Teeth  and Year Zero were.

Frankz0r

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 30, 2008, 09:41 PM
And I LOVE my nin tattoo...

and it's so sexy grrrrr

hahaha for sure, it's kelly's.

They're coming to Venezuela on the Lights in the Sky tour, as you know I'm not a NIN fan, but I like them... So if I got the chance I'll go...
I like the bands on the tour, well Crystal Castles and Does it offend you, yeah?, but they're not coming :( well anyways, I'll try to go.

kalhan

Quote from: devilinside on Jun 30, 2008, 09:41 PM
Quote from: kalhan on Jun 30, 2008, 08:17 PM

You must not be a real nin fan then huh? Cause no matter what shit albums they put out now,there is still an amazing past that they've had. And I LOVE my nin tattoo...no regrets at all,no matter how shitty I thought Awitha_Teeth  and Year Zero were.

what's a "real" nin fan? someone who has "all the halos"? then no, i'm not a real nin fan. on the other hand, i've been dedicated enough to learn to play all guitar and some synth parts and... well, i like. my favourite album is broken, i've been listening to nin since they released the downward spiral se. so you decide.

lithium

just a little loyalty would be nice
💩

kalhan

i'm loyal, i think the slip is over-produced and formulated.

lithium

i dunno.. i really enjoyed it.
💩

kalhan

i'm not complaining, he put it out for free. infact, i really respect that and i shouldn't be whining... but i've loved all nin releases till date and this is the first one that i've never craved for.

courtney love should do something... like piss him off, then we'd get another starfuckers inc.

lithium

starfuckers is the weakest song on the fragile!!

did you download the high quality version of the slip?
💩

kalhan

yeah, i did... i always download flac because i listen to music on studio monitors that make mp3s sound like they're being heard over the phone

lithium

i dont know what to say man.. i guess i'm just pro the slip coz of how trent put it out there, i got the apple lossless and every song is tagged with lyrics and individual album art work, it's something crazy like 850kbp and it was all free..

💩