Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Wrist

Quote from: kalhan on Jun 30, 2008, 08:25 PM
not really, no... and i liked with teeth... yeah, i know, weird

with teeth is a GREAT album!

kalhan

Quote from: lithium on Jul 01, 2008, 08:44 PM
i dont know what to say man.. i guess i'm just pro the slip coz of how trent put it out there, i got the apple lossless and every song is tagged with lyrics and individual album art work, it's something crazy like 850kbp and it was all free..

i think it was a bold move on his part too.

Quote from: White Wrist on Jul 01, 2008, 08:45 PM
Quote from: kalhan on Jun 30, 2008, 08:25 PM
not really, no... and i liked with teeth... yeah, i know, weird

with teeth is a GREAT album!

fuck yea!

devilinside

Quote from: kalhan on Jul 01, 2008, 08:16 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Jun 30, 2008, 09:41 PM
Quote from: kalhan on Jun 30, 2008, 08:17 PM
me, i'm almost embarrassed to admit it after listening to the slip... was in good mind to get an nin tattoo, now i'm glad i didn't do it

You must not be a real nin fan then huh? Cause no matter what shit albums they put out now,there is still an amazing past that they've had. And I LOVE my nin tattoo...no regrets at all,no matter how shitty I thought Awitha_Teeth  and Year Zero were.

what's a "real" nin fan? someone who has "all the halos"? then no, i'm not a real nin fan. on the other hand, i've been dedicated enough to learn to play all guitar and some synth parts and... well, i like. my favourite album is broken, i've been listening to nin since they released the downward spiral se. so you decide.

No,a "real" nin fan wouldn't base the thought of getting a tattoo on ONE album. Granted I dont like Year Zero or With Teeth soo much, even if I didn't have my "SIN" now, I STILL would have gotten it because I fucking love nin...no matter what bullshit they put out. You based gettin a tattoo on one album,that's pretty sad. And I don't have all the halos...dont care to either.

White Wrist

ahahahhaah! ETS is great

devilinside

kalhan

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 01, 2008, 11:24 PM
Quote from: kalhan on Jul 01, 2008, 08:16 PM
Quote from: devilinside on Jun 30, 2008, 09:41 PM
Quote from: kalhan on Jun 30, 2008, 08:17 PM
me, i'm almost embarrassed to admit it after listening to the slip... was in good mind to get an nin tattoo, now i'm glad i didn't do it

You must not be a real nin fan then huh? Cause no matter what shit albums they put out now,there is still an amazing past that they've had. And I LOVE my nin tattoo...no regrets at all,no matter how shitty I thought Awitha_Teeth  and Year Zero were.

what's a "real" nin fan? someone who has "all the halos"? then no, i'm not a real nin fan. on the other hand, i've been dedicated enough to learn to play all guitar and some synth parts and... well, i like. my favourite album is broken, i've been listening to nin since they released the downward spiral se. so you decide.

No,a "real" nin fan wouldn't base the thought of getting a tattoo on ONE album. Granted I dont like Year Zero or With Teeth soo much, even if I didn't have my "SIN" now, I STILL would have gotten it because I fucking love nin...no matter what bullshit they put out. You based gettin a tattoo on one album,that's pretty sad. And I don't have all the halos...dont care to either.

i'm not a real fan then... pity

White Wrist

http://www.imhotep.no/?did=9081255&aid=9069486

good read. Oh..and he likes Tool, i always wanted to know that.

kalhan

who? trent?

ofcourse he likes tool, why do you think he asked maynard to sing for tapeworm...?

good thing he didn't ask chad kroeger to join in for tapeworm too... he likes em

devilinside

Deftonesaddict

what happened to tapeworm?

heard trent left because maynard sung a song live he shouldn't when he was in APC. i think that's a stupid reason to breakup a project.

anyway what songs did they leak?

devilinside

I dont know EVERY detail,I do know Maynard used a Tapeworm song as his own (Passive). But here is a little info

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tapeworm_(band)

White Wrist

i didnĀ“t know anything about this...oh reznor and maynard in the same band...oh....i wish

kalhan

maynard should fucking die

but i still hate the fact that tapeworm never came out... phil with trent, that would've been a treat

White Wrist

lithium

vacant LIVE is great.. now the studio version 'passive'......pure garbage
💩

devilinside

The only pics posted soo far of the new NIN set.

lol...thats a fucking HUGE xylophone!!!

White Wrist

devilinside

Awesome! Though I dont dig the "setlist".