Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nine Inch Nails Thread

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Wrist

yeeah he uses mac...that´s weird.

eddie vedder´s Hurt cover.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LG4SLYSZ 

never imagined the connection between vedder and trent.

"great Trent"

devilinside

I'm sorry..but NOBODY can do a cover of Hurt like Johnny Cash did. FACT.

White Wrist

deafnotes

i read in some interview (not really sure).........when trent was about to listen to a new album..... he unplugs the phone chord because he doesnt want to get bothered.

devilinside

deafnotes

devilinside

Haha awesome! And I'd TOTALLY go in a hole and listen to The Fragile for hours! Hell....I think I have before. :p

deafnotes

trent hates singles hahah

mr.sinister

Quote from: devilinside on Sep 22, 2008, 07:19 PM
Haha awesome! And I'd TOTALLY go in a hole and listen to The Fragile for hours! Hell....I think I have before. :p
Haha I need to do that someday. I would like to go into the forest, surround myself with autumn foliage, grab my CD walkman and just listen to the Fragile and follow along with the lyrics printed on the booklet. Hmmm.... that sounds like a plan.  A good fucking plan.

Fragile > TDS

(Welcomes mass numbers of NIN fans hating me with the above comment.)

E-Money

im with u.  the fragile is my fav nin album

devilinside

Fuck Yeah! The Fragile is the most perfect album ever made. It has songs for every mood. Not to mention the Fragility tour was by far the best NIN show I have EVER seen....I think Mikey will agree??

Ooh...and I ordered presale tickets last week...can't wait to see them! They're soo pretteh!

lostpilot

watching The Slip live dvdrip right now
this shit is awesome!

Slacker

live on saturday biatch, man thats gonna be crazy

lostpilot

I fell in love with The Slip.
unbelievable

devilinside

10musica. com is streaming tonight's festival show live from Buenos Aires.

NIN goes on at 8:45pm EST, check it out at http://site. 10musica. com/micro_site/pepsi2008/home/index. php

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Too bad the quality sux and also  I dont like that new stage one bit.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Good show but I dont like In this twilight as outro.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

lithium

in this twilight is a perfect outro!
💩

devilinside

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Oct 03, 2008, 02:04 AM

Too bad the quality sux and also  I dont like that new stage one bit.

You're kidding...right?? Have you seen it live?? It's fucking brilliant! Watch this and learn....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53S5wTWBz_c

Do you realize what has gone into the stage setup?

And I agree...In This Twilight is a great ending. I was sooooooo tired of HLAH.

Deftones-argentina

And I was there, Nin live experience rocks!!! Really amazing sound, and the intensity they put on the songs is unique.