Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Nine Inch Nails Thread

Started by devilinside, Jan 13, 2007, 03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium

they're nice yeah, that camera i hear is quite pricey.
💩

defTHE1s

(Dillinger + NIN) * together = AWESOMENES!!!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

devlin

i don't like greg vocals on it. he sounds weird, kinda high and whiny.

defTHE1s

maybe they could come back to Mexico after their break... maybe... *dreaming of screaming*

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defTHE1s

Quote from: White Wrist on Mar 04, 2009, 09:30 AM
http://www.vimeo.com/3465024

beautiful!
Is there any way to rip/download/get this video???? It's really great and I want it!

theis

NIN is playing at Roskilde Festival this year. Sweeeet!

White Wrist

defTHE1s

devilinside

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Mar 09, 2009, 11:37 AM
NIN is playing at Roskilde Festival this year. Sweeeet!

I thought you didn't like nin?

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Apr 10, 2008, 06:05 PM
i'm not a big fan of nin either.

The Fragile is a great album though.

???

theis

I've always wanted to see them live. They've grown on me a lot. Not really digging any of the newer stuff, but Broken EP, PHM, Downward Spiral and The Fragile are all superb albums

devilinside

Well I'm glad you're wanting to see them live..they put on a good show. And the albums you don't like,after you see it performed live,you'll love it...promise! I HATED Year Zero,then when I saw it live I couldn't quit playing it.

lithium

Quote from: devilinside on Mar 09, 2009, 05:23 PM
Well I'm glad you're wanting to see them live..they put on a good show. And the albums you don't like,after you see it performed live,you'll love it...promise! I HATED Year Zero,then when I saw it live I couldn't quit playing it.
she speaks the truth, give year zero another listen with some good headphones, it's really fucking out there as far as production.
💩

lostpilot

Quote from: lithium on Mar 10, 2009, 02:50 AM
Quote from: devilinside on Mar 09, 2009, 05:23 PM
she speaks the truth, give year zero another listen with some good headphones, it's really fucking out there as far as production.

oh yes. I too used to hate Year Zero.. but after some time and seeing amazing live videos with all those songs like Capital G you just can't stop loving YZ. Very goodly produced album.

devlin

taken from NIN myspace bulletin:

Download FREE new music at ninja2009.com!

The new NIN/JA 2009 tour site offers a FREE six-track EP download with exclusive, previously-unreleased music from Nine Inch Nails, Jane's Addiction, and Street Sweeper. The download is available in high-quality MP3, FLAC lossless, WAV lossless, and Apple lossless formats. The site also includes tour dates as well as video clips and new photos for the three bands performing on the NIN/JA 2009 tour.

devilinside

Sound's like the typical JA,and I've had not so pretty now and non-entity forever. Non-entity is mixed a tiny bit different than how I've seen and heard it before...but nothing special.

Deftones-argentina

wow, thanks for this. To be honest, I've been waiting for the studio versions forever. I must admit that in Non entity I preferred the live version from Beside you in time. No so pretty now rocks so much, Groh'l energy is all over the place.

Mikey

great to have a studio non-entity

White Wrist

lool at trent´s "new album"

devilinside

I got this email the other day and found it funny.

It's with great sadness that we announce the passing of the Nine Inch Nails
fanclub, The Spiral, on March 31st, 2009. The Spiral lived a short life, but in
the end served her greater purpose. She was hated by some, a friend with
benefits to many, and will remain in the hearts of those whose lives she touched
for years to come.

Ill from birth, due to a birth defect referred to as MusicToday, The Spiral was
given a supposed clean bill of health by Spark Art in 2006. However, that news
was short lived, and The Spiral officially became terminal in August of 2008.

The Spiral's last wish was to gaze into the eyes of her father on her death bed.
Unfortunately no one was able to contact him, as his TweetDeck was clogged with
inane bullshit as was his PM box on nin.com.

The Spiral is survived by a group of elitist cunts.

http://forums.nin-thespiral.com/announcement.php?f=165&a=4

*sniff*