Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Heroes

Started by Martin, Feb 11, 2007, 12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflyry

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Feb 28, 2009, 07:40 PMsomeone that can breathe underwater? that's it? USELESS.

^^^^Disagrees.

:P

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

lostpilot

lol.

stop, villain!, or I will... eh.. huh..

fireflyry

Jump in a full bath......AND LIVE!!!!!

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

goldpony

i think it will all tie in to the secret submarine lab that presiden worf is having commissioned. that and the atlantis subplot. one question, since claire is indestructable, do you think she can survive underwater? I mean we've already seen that someone with ther power can be buried alive for hundreds of years but what about drowning? does she drown then when she gets out of the water she can breath?
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

lostpilot

hm.
I think she does drown, but is revived when out of the water and gaining some oxygen

emotivelotion

:-[ havent seen that last one

devlin

Quote from: lostpilot on Mar 02, 2009, 09:55 PM
hm.
I think she does drown, but is revived when out of the water and gaining some oxygen

thats what i would think. just like the stick in the head. she was dead until it was taken out.

bright lights, big city

caught the episode last night, thought it was pretty boring.

honestly, i think i sat through it all because of the old "same bad it's awesome" philosophy.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

goldpony

really? i ddint think it was the best episode, but it was definitely good. i like how they are going about whole conspiracy thing. the sylar thing was kinda lame though
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

lostpilot

yeah, I also think it was quite good.
though I was annoyed by Claire love story, Sylars daddy issues non stop..

I laughed out loud when Claire said "another day in the Bennet house" (when the underwater guy was hiding in the closetwhatever). seemed funny. and I really like her mother's story and everything. seems personal and nice. thooooooooooogh, man, the ending of the episode made me anxious. I really hope *the guy* is acting good this time. I found his power one of the most disturbing of them all.

rock_n_frost

...!! no more secrets for the god sake !!......

....and angelin whispered something really exciting...and we have to wait for another 7 days !...
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

lostpilot

I don't think we'll get that this soon :)

rock_n_frost

Quote from: lostpilot on Mar 05, 2009, 11:25 PM
I don't think we'll get that this soon :)

thats why i hate series....

never have a final

goldpony

not a great ep last night, a total waste of john glover (sylars father). srsly, that was it? i expected much more. the hiro thing was kind of intriguing (but what babysitter would just turn the kid over like that? i understand if the baby is like jack-jack, but cmon). claire...so your step dad takes over the agency but doesnt stop the goon squad???? fuuuuuuuuuck
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

rock_n_frost

Quote from: goldpony on Mar 10, 2009, 08:47 PM
not a great ep last night, a total waste of john glover (sylars father). srsly, that was it? i expected much more. the hiro thing was kind of intriguing (but what babysitter would just turn the kid over like that? i understand if the baby is like jack-jack, but cmon). claire...so your step dad takes over the agency but doesnt stop the goon squad???? fuuuuuuuuuck

goldpony

much better ep last night. finally hiro is doing something. and as cheesy as the ending  was , the room i was in did get a little dusty. anyone else think that the ice queen is coming back? i thought the shot of her draining into the sewer was telling.
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

lostpilot

Quote from: goldpony on Mar 24, 2009, 06:23 PM
much better ep last night. finally hiro is doing something. and as cheesy as the ending  was , the room i was in did get a little dusty. anyone else think that the ice queen is coming back? i thought the shot of her draining into the sewer was telling.

yesssss, I loved the episode.
so many great moments - I really like Angela, Hiro, "the ice queen" lol. And yeah, I think they would bring her back eventually, but it would be good enough if she just died - I mean, that was quite heroic, wasn't it? And really picturesque.

And FINALLY Hiro has some powers. I sooo waited for this. And I am happy for not seeing Claire in this episode.

rock_n_frost

look what i said before

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Feb 11, 2009, 07:40 AM

- peter's less power could be interesting but i think the writers did it cuz he was so strong..with his all power normally he could save or fuck all the world by himself..........and the writers dont want to able to survive to past or future anymore..

emotivelotion

lawl it seems that every time you say, "happy not seeing claire around" the next one is all about her haha,  damn i missed the revealing of rebel's identity, but has it anything to do with the morph shape guy of the last one ep? :P. sylar is the master love how hes using danko and treats him as nothing <3, "actually hes a better you than you" -loved that line- and i think the almighty pete gotta get back his copycat shit power to make a good rival for gabriel :)