Started by Mike21, Apr 23, 2007, 07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

blondie JR

mrs_swa

exactly, gentlemen are much better people than pervs
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

Jacob

but I AM a gentleman. I'm asking nicely. please mrs jackie, show us some boobs!

mrs_swa

lol, im not showing my boobs, that wouldnt be ladylike..............

Jacob

White Pwny

*goes fangirl over Mrs. Jackie*

Show me yer boobs!!!    ;D

hahah...   how U doin today girl?  I see you were up late.... I don't even recall what time I went to bed.   I did so much paperwork, that everything really is a blur. 
But, you know that's a good thing!     I'll call ya later to see  what's up.

I still have the CD's.... so perhaps some night this week we can make a delivery.

Peace OUT!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Breach Unborn

Quote from: aenemic on Jul 29, 2007, 05:06 PM
but I AM a gentleman. I'm asking nicely. please mrs jackie, show us some boobs!

haha, well at least post a tease pic (e.g. Cyn's av)

mrs_swa

my tease pic wouldn't even be as good as that...i would hate to disappoint....;)

Breach Unborn

Quote from: mrs_swa on Jul 30, 2007, 10:07 AM
my tease pic wouldn't even be as good as that...i would hate to disappoint....;)

i think there are hundreds of members of the forum who should be the judges of that

TheWatcher

mrs_swa

just enjoying the quietness of the house when everyone is asleep but me..........its relaxing

Variable

Quote from: mrs_swa on Jul 30, 2007, 10:07 AM

haha , your tits suck

mrs_swa

sorry, trey, your opinion does not matter to me....why don't you go try to kiss Cyn's ass.

Variable

um I dont kiss sinners ass.  thats you and cyppes job.  And I mean hey if thats the only way you can keep friends that cool.  Guess im just more dynamic than that.  And you having small tits is not an opinion.  Its just a fact of life, sorry sweety

White Pwny

Everyone that is here to kiss my ass.. please form a straight line .....    ;D

mrs_swa

Quote from: Variable on Jul 31, 2007, 11:05 PM
um I dont kiss sinners ass.  thats you and cyppes job.  And I mean hey if thats the only way you can keep friends that cool.  Guess im just more dynamic than that.  And you having small tits is not an opinion.  Its just a fact of life, sorry sweety
i never even said they were small, however another fact of life is that they are not as ginormous as Cyn's....also, I don't need to kiss her ass to keep her as a friend. We are best friends, and have been for a long time.  Maybe it is you that feels you need to kiss her ass to remain her friend.  :)

TheWatcher

Quote from: White Pwny on Aug 01, 2007, 12:02 AM
Everyone that is here to kiss my ass.. please form a straight line .....    ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D

Variable

Quote from: mrs_swa on Aug 01, 2007, 02:33 AM
i never even said they were small, however another fact of life is that they are not as ginormous as Cyn's....also, I don't need to kiss her ass to keep her as a friend. We are best friends, and have been for a long time.  Maybe it is you that feels you need to kiss her ass to remain her friend.  :)

nice way to be circular with that last comment. 

Bottom line, your tits suck and you and sinner are "BFF YAY!" but no one really cares and I dont ever kiss sinners ass.  Shit, the whole way we even started talking was my me calling her a stupid bitch <3

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Aug 01, 2007, 10:37 AM
Quote from: mrs_swa on Aug 01, 2007, 02:33 AM

nice way to be circular with that last comment. 

Bottom line, your tits suck and you and sinner are "BFF YAY!" but no one really cares and I dont ever kiss sinners ass.  Shit, the whole way we even started talking was my me calling her a stupid bitch <3

Yes, then I replied that you were a bastid cocksucker.  And... history was written from there.    hahahaha..  

And Trey Trey... FYI  Smaller boobs than mine dont = sucky boobs.