Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Selling all of my Deftones stuff.....

Started by marco, Sep 21, 2007, 06:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vadimo

marco

candle burned out long before .....   ;)

pissedandpierced

I've bidded for some of your stuff, if you took it down and sold it to me directly I'm sure we could come to some sort of agreement.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

wither-I

atleast you still have internet access ;)

"coming into the nearness of distance"

vadimo

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

I got all those records LOL, but the shirts are great.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

StalkeR

What Have You done Marco!! ?!?! so sad...
www.stalkerowaty.prv.pl
--------------
"come fall in love with the sound..."

vadimo

yeah marco better live on the street and have ALL deftone merch.

You could be first ever Deftones fan tramp, begging outside venues for spare ticket.

Change your life, take a new life turn, be adventurous!

Martin

Man, that sucks.
Bidding on some stuff.

samson simpson

Martin

Quote from: Tuck on Sep 22, 2007, 11:02 PM
Man, that sucks.
Bidding on some stuff.

Woot! Won something. Payment is done.

vadimo

i might get some of those posters, help you to get rich  ;D

Starz

Yeah I just placed a bid for a poster. I can't make it out as it's in German but it is ok to ship stuff to UK..?

ToneDef

He ships to the UK yeah. Just open ebay.co.uk and do a user search for gino.geronimo

samson simpson

that s/t poster is tight with the red logo if someone wins it , sell it again in americans monies.

Fireal1222

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Sep 21, 2007, 09:39 AM
if you took it down and sold it to me directly I'm sure we could come to some sort of agreement.

haha u sound like ur from the mafia.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

marco

Quote from: vadimo on Sep 30, 2007, 10:41 AM

blah blah Vadimo man!  :P
if money was the reason I'd never sell the deftones stuff. I'd probably sold my soul, but not these items.
deftones is no passion anymore for me. it was my biggest for ages, but since the beginning of this year, it kinda bored me. even the live sets / bootlegs weren't that entertaining anymore to me like the earlier ones. i'm sure you know what I'm talking about. ;-)
+ many other reasons .... (i already did the statement in the items' description)

marco

vadimo

Quote from: marco on Oct 01, 2007, 07:23 AM
Quote from: vadimo on Sep 30, 2007, 10:41 AM

blah blah Vadimo man!  :P
if money was the reason I'd never sell the deftones stuff. I'd probably sold my soul, but not these items.
deftones is no passion anymore for me. it was my biggest for ages, but since the beginning of this year, it kinda bored me. even the live sets / bootlegs weren't that entertaining anymore to me like the earlier ones. i'm sure you know what I'm talking about. ;-)
+ many other reasons .... (i already did the statement in the items' description)

dont worry i was just joking around, yeah i red your English statement - fair enough, i hope i'll never fell out with deftones.