Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Hope you're correct, I really do. Plus that would mean Boozer would be out. They should be getting Mirotic over from Europe as well.

It could take a slight miracle though, since Reinsdorf is hella cheap, but considering we're the 3rd largest tv market and sell out every game it better be time to start spending and be willing to enter the luxury tax to get another star.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

elite54

I like the idea of Rose, Noah, Carmelo, Taj, and Jimmy as the starting 5. Boozer is terrible and needs to go. I read somewhere that the cap is going up by 5 mil next year, which can help lure Carmelo over.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Did anyone see Spurs tonight? It is a team that puts everything to play but looks like today they werent in court. If anyone find the team tell them to present to play next game.
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? O_o!

deftones86

What was it? Just the mavs takin care of businesses haha

deftones86

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Time to check the oven, yeah my Spurs are done. Nobody in the bench wants to win, that is why they are down. I might sound Defeatist but IMHO series go to Mavs, I hope they prove me wrong.
Memphis let themselves down too smh. Nice recovery by the Pacers to even the series.

bright lights, big city

It's incredible how bad the Hawks are on most possessions. Yet the Pacers can barely beat them.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

deftones86

Its been a pretty great playoff's so far. Every series but the Bulls ( wtf happend to these dudes) and the bobcats but they were never going to beat the Heat I don't care who your owner is. And how about Lebron staring down MJ during that. disrespectful? Maybe but, MJ was never really a nice dude Yea, he may head down to Toon town and rock the Monstars but, he was never very well liked by the people he played against. They respected him for just being better than every one else but, they didn't have to like him. Lebron is the greatest player of this generation Well Kevin Durant is OK too. But you don't have to like him. I don't personally like the heat or the whole The Decision deal. But if he some how came to the mavs I would jump for pure fuckin joy. But any is been a great start to the playoffs. And look like its only going to get better.
Oh Yea and this happened

Vince Carter "REDEMPTION"

Gee

Travel. Travel. Travel. Seriously, three freakin refs on the floor.

Anyway, if the Spurs do lose the series, that shot is gonna stand right next to the other corner-3 traumas in Spurs history. Ahem.
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

deftones86

These playoffs are insane 5 series going to game 7.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Well the NBA won tonight sending pack my Clippers.
The guys could never recover from game 5 thus the NBA's favorite team advanced to the West Finals where none other than Spurs wait for NBA's favorite team.
I know CP3, Collison made a couple of mistakes but the NBA won it thanks to their superior powers. It was an awesome run and thats all I can say since Im gutted.

bright lights, big city

yeah that game 5 was absolutely brutal. The West Finals should be a really good series, though. Is it a rematch of 2 years ago? Damn that's at least 3 years in a row for the Spurs in the West finals.
DERP

Gee

No Ibaka for OKC. Is it really a good news ? I'm not sure. KD and WB are gonna get mental. I'm expecting them to take a combined 70 shots per game.
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

deftones86

No way the spurs don't win it all this year.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: deftones86 on May 21, 2014, 12:33 AM
No way the spurs don't win it all this year.

Yes there is a way of my Spurs dont winning and that is the refs and the league wanting OKC-Heat Part 2.

I know Spurs played like shit tonight, but also these referees are complete shit. I think that is all for a no dunk, no highlights team which blows. Incredible how Pacers are done before their time.
The NBA has polished the way to the finals for OKC first by fucking Grizzlies, mostly leaving Randolph out of game 7. Then they fucked Clippers on the vital game 5 and now it is turn of the Spurs. This is completely rigged and this fucking league dont deserve more of my time and money. Thats it rant over.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

The little team that fought against everybody the NBA, the refs, the haters and above all that shit they fucking did it! My Spurs Western Champions once again and to the finals ! Go fucking Spurs Go!!!!!!! :D!!!!!!

RoyalDeftonicBoy

And 1 more time SPURS CHAMPS! So very happy for Tim getting his 5th ring and I hope he doesnt retire. What a great redemption from last year and every victory since second round was punishment. SAN ANTONIO SPURS 2013-2014 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
Time to party!

Northcal

Getting ready for the beginning of season! 8)

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Spurs ceremony cant come any faster! ^_^