Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 07, 2012, 01:28 PM
was the 2nd one an offensive foul? because it should've been an offensive foul.

Yes it was but the referees didnt see that way :P Like I said is not the only bad call on the league.

bright lights, big city

haha yeah I've noticed the refs being really flaky moreso the last few years than the previous couple decades I've been following the NBA. An awesome star to watch get away with murder is Dwight. 60% of the time he gets the ball in the post he either stiff arms his opponent or shoves them to get separation.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

What a great win by my Spurs and Clippers,that last one seen by me live on Staples center !!!! Great Night !!! ^_^
Now the pathetic act of the night goes to..........the Lakers and this motherfucker

Metta World Peace FLAGRANT FOUL on James Harden!

I hope this faggot World Peace gets ban for the rest of the season.FAGGOT YOU DONT DO THAT ON THE COURT,GO BACK TO YOUR GHETTO FUCKING SORE LOSER.

jbmp1390

What a piece of shit. These are the type of losers we idolize in the NBA and NFL. Makes me really sad to be a sports fan sometimes. Some players are good sports and play the game right but to be honest most guys in the NBA and NFL are just piece of shit losers who got lucky. If artest, excuse me, metta world peace, wasn't playing ball he'd be dead or in jail. truth.

P.S. Go Nuggets! Playoffs baby!

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

bright lights, big city

People idolize Ron Artest?

But yeah I thought he was a changed man after the Malice at the Palace. Guess not.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

What a piece of shit is right, a disgrace to one of the legendary franchises.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

To add insult to the injury the NBA suspended him for 7 games which I think is complete bullshit.

bright lights, big city

considering this is his 14th suspension of his career, it probably should've been at least double digits.
DERP

jbmp1390

7 fucking games. I am in awe of the amount of chances this guy has gotten. Hopefully this short suspension is just due to the Laker's being in the playoffs. Hopefully they dump his ass when the playoffs are over.

deftones86

No way should Artest be allowed to play in the playoffs. Stephen A.Smith, says that he has been off his meds lately, said he does it  when he thinks he's lost his edge.  I hope the Lakers get swept again.

bright lights, big city

amazing that it's the last day of the regular season, and we still don't have any concrete matchups for the first round.
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Playoff Matches !!!!!

West

Spurs-Utah
OKC-Mavs
Lakers-Nuggets
Grizzlies-Clippers

East

Bulls-76Ers
Heat-Knicks
Pacers-Magic
Celtics-Hawks

Go Spurs and Clippers !!!

bright lights, big city

Of course the Bulls have to play games 1 and 4 at noon. They've been horrible when playing afternoon games.
DERP

jbmp1390

Did anyone happen to see Artest's recent twitter and blog rants. I tried but I really could not gain any meaning from what he was saying.

Corleone

Basically I heard he's off his medication.

jbmp1390

Nuggets and lakers. Hopefully this will finally be our year to beat them. Also, anyone seen the Miami Heat just embarrassing the knicks today. I believe it's currently like 81 - 47 Heat on top. Love seeing that piece of shit carmelo, j.r. smith, and all those other losers get taken down several pegs.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

And is official,the glass boy Rose has ACL torn he is out for the rest of the playoffs.

elite54

you are not allowed to call anyone glass boy. don't you root for 2 teams in the same conference? shut the fuck up, moron.

deftones86

I think the Bulls can still make the Eastern Conference Finals, even with out D. Rose. But Miami is looking tougher this year. champ still comes out of the west though.