Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Dillinger Escape Plan

Started by yoda on mars, Nov 01, 2007, 09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

yes definitely. and this song is quickly becoming a top-tier song of theirs in my eyes, up there with Milk Lizard, Setting Fire To Sleeping Giants, Sunshine The Werewolf, etc.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

New song:

EDIT: Better quality.

The Dillinger Escape Plan - Chinese Whispers (High Quality)

Love it!

Deft_16_Ones

Thanks !!!!!  :D Downloading and converting to MP3 !!!!!

defTHE1s

this new album is going to be really awesome. period.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

E-Money

I really wish I could love this band like you guys all do.  They are definitely talented, and I know how difficult it is to play the music that they do.  But I just cant enjoy them....bummer.  Im still gonna give the new album a try tho.   

bright lights, big city

COME ON AND FUCKING LEAK ALREADY GODDAMNIT!
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Deft_16_Ones

I've been looking and I Cant find shit !!!!!  >:(

bright lights, big city

right now my favorite song has got to be Parasitic Twins. pure brilliance.
DERP

Deft_16_Ones

Good Neighbor  is just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good :D !!!!! Pure destruction

defskull

I'm waiting until the record is in my hands.  I've only listened to Farewell, Mona Lisa and I want to keep it that way until I listen to it all the way through.  It sounds like this one is pretty good though

Deft_16_Ones

Any chance to get the extra bonus tracks?

Chuck McChip
Heat Deaf Melted Grill

I havent stopped listening to this leak since I got home from work.

theis

I actually think I'm gonna wait for the physical release.

Only a little over a week left.

bright lights, big city

what the fuck theis, this cd is sooo good

and i wouldn't expect to get those bonus tracks until after the physical release
DERP

theis

Haha, I've only read positive reactions so it's pretty damn tempting. But I've waited so long for the album, so I can wait for another week.

The new Daughters album is a good substitute, haha.

bright lights, big city

true, that new Daughters is pretty good as well, but it's too bad I downloaded it only like 2 days before Option Paralysis. Now this is all that's going to be playing for the near future.
DERP

nineteenpeoplesnames

Quote from: wither-I on Feb 25, 2010, 02:49 AM
why do i hate the lead singer?

It's probably because he looks like one of those Jocks you see in American Teenage Movies?

theis

ben

Quote from: nineteenpeoplesnames on Mar 13, 2010, 08:47 PM
Quote from: wither-I on Feb 25, 2010, 02:49 AM
why do i hate the lead singer?

It's probably because he looks like one of those Jocks you see in American Teenage Movies?

oh man he looks like a jock.  Time to discount his talent.  YEAAAAAAAA

defskull

Quote from: theis on Mar 13, 2010, 08:49 PM
DEP on Fox News. http://media2.foxnews.com/031110/031110_stat_dillingerband_700.wmv

So random, hahaha.

I really enjoyed this.  I have no idea what happened.  I don't know who comes out looking cooler: Fox News or DEP

_Fireal_

The new album is pure fucking dope.

That's all I have to say about that.

Saw that Fox interview last night.  Funniest thing I have seen in months.
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Sep 03, 2009, 10:06 AM
your a much better fireal than i am

"