Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Circa Survive

Started by mkay, Nov 29, 2007, 02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jani

Quote from: wither-I on Dec 13, 2008, 01:35 AM
does anyone have an mp3 of "the greatest lie" i think its a b-side of on letting go....
or any other b-sides they may have??

this would be awesome thank you!!!

Not b-side (track 3)

-The album has so far spawned two B-Sides, both sold digitally for separate charitable causes: "The Most Dangerous Commercials" and "1000 Witnesses."
http://www.mediafire.com/?zofdnz4t2nn

lostpilot

both of these songs are really good

wither-I

Quote from: Jani on Dec 13, 2008, 02:22 AM
Quote from: wither-I on Dec 13, 2008, 01:35 AM
does anyone have an mp3 of "the greatest lie" i think its a b-side of on letting go....
or any other b-sides they may have??

this would be awesome thank you!!!
maybe i have a faulty album because the song "the greatest lie" which i noticed on their myspace is not on my copy of on letting go. however thank you very much for the two songs im sure they are brilliant! i absolutely love circa and cannot wait for new material!

thanks guys always trusted !!

Not b-side (track 3)

-The album has so far spawned two B-Sides, both sold digitally for separate charitable causes: "The Most Dangerous Commercials" and "1000 Witnesses."
http://www.mediafire.com/?zofdnz4t2nn

"coming into the nearness of distance"

wither-I

would someone mind uploading "the greatest lie" mp3 for me please or the album on letting go with the track included, i have had my version since 07 and never knew that was a track on the album!

thanks dearest for your help!!

lostpilot

wither-I

thank you bro!! ;) much obliged

wither-I

yo yo yo i was wondering if anyone had "meet me in montauk" spliced to separate the acoustic melody and the ending play as well... fast forward sucks and i have feeble fingers

thanks!!!!! a million!!!

lostpilot

Quote from: wither-I on Jan 21, 2009, 10:33 PM
yo yo yo i was wondering if anyone had "meet me in montauk" spliced to separate the acoustic melody and the ending play as well... fast forward sucks and i have feeble fingers

thanks!!!!! a million!!!

oh yeah, I always hate forwarding to the beginning of House of Leaves too..

whodunit?

listened to the. they're prety gay.

lostpilot

theis

i can't stand his voice. sounds like a girl. yeah i know i wrote earlier that they were good, (they do have a couple of good songs). but overall, pretty lame.

wither-I

i love them. i used to not be able to stand them. but they recurred to me at a significant time and made my life all the more brilliant.

much love!

theis

lyrics and music are pretty damn good. but can you honestly enjoy a dude sounding like a girl?

lostpilot

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Jan 22, 2009, 12:37 AM
i can't stand his voice. sounds like a girl. yeah i know i wrote earlier that they were good, (they do have a couple of good songs). but overall, pretty lame.

hm. well, I must be honest, at the beginning I did not really like his voice too, but in time I started really enjoying them.. though, well, I'll just stop defending the band that I like and you dislke. peoples' taste differs, and I know it. :)

and I don't see his voice as 'girly'. yes it is squeeky, but I must admit I enjoy him singing very much..

E-Money

Quote from: lostpilot on Jan 22, 2009, 12:47 AM

hm. well, I must be honest, at the beginning I did not really like his voice too, but in time I started really enjoying them.. though, well, I'll just stop defending the band that I like and you dislke. peoples' taste differs, and I know it. :)

i feel the same.  its not girly its just kinda high
but i love this band.  they write great stuff and their great live

and I don't see his voice as 'girly'. yes it is squeeky, but I must admit I enjoy him singing very much..

wither-I

Quote from: lostpilot on Jan 22, 2009, 12:47 AM

yeah i think its wonderful. it used to dumbfound me but i think its angelic and very sincere sounding. his voice soars as though it will shatter at any moment and i love that about it. its very definite and ruly, but also meager and innocent the same.
i like watching him sing too he's very tense.

i just really dig their overall sound, every aspect AND CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEW ALBUM!! woot

i heard somewhere they are adding two more vocals and anthony is going to play guitar as  well ;)

Zevaka

Quote from: penguin in the desert on Jan 22, 2009, 12:46 AM
lyrics and music are pretty damn good. but can you honestly enjoy a dude sounding like a girl?
Yes, absolutely. when for a second it's bordering with some "male" part of his voice, it sounds absolutely amazing.

lostpilot

you should all listen to 'House of Leaves' which is just fucking amazing.
and yes, I am as well excited about the new album.

wither-I

if noone has the spliced melodies from meet me in montauk/house of leaves could someone hint me on how i can chop this up my own. sorry im an illiterate buffoon

wither-I

i found house of leaves by itself in space.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0zdzxg0cl9f

his voice is amazing i think. he and the band do great things and i really cannot wait for the new album! i watched some interviews with the band and i have a feeling the next record may be the most phenomenol piece of phenomenon in space