Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

sacto 11/29

Started by dufftones, Nov 30, 2007, 11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monk

well, here's the mercedes video that i said i would upload. it's probably the only decent video that came out of the stuff i got. for those who want the whole thing anyway, i'll rip it when i have some spare time. also, the audio is about as good as you hear it on here, so those who want that, decide if it's worth ripping, uploading and downloading.

[youtube=425,350]EH8qdXpmX2Y[/youtube]

Zevaka

Quote from: monk on Dec 13, 2007, 10:56 AM
well, here's the mercedes video that i said i would upload. it's probably the only decent video that came out of the stuff i got. for those who want the whole thing anyway, i'll rip it when i have some spare time. also, the audio is about as good as you hear it on here, so those who want that, decide if it's worth ripping, uploading and downloading.

[youtube=425,350]EH8qdXpmX2Y[/youtube]

man, you're awesome

13hourstoparadise

Nice upload, thanks!

13hourstoparadise

dufftones - Paul right? Hey it's Pat, I used to live in San Jose/Santa Cruz area, we hung out once SJSU Deftones taste of choas like '05 or '06, and I called you during the free 'Tones show @ C. Chavez park, you couldn't make the show... From the old team sleep boards... Remember me? Good seeing you. I'm living in Seattle now. Read my 'Night with Team Sleep' thread in the Team Sleep froum. Lates.

Deftonesaddict

i woud love to have the audio of this concert

13hourstoparadise

Yeah, this less expensive cameras which are way too close to the stage are good, but a mepg4 quaility video clip would just be amazing, like the '01 Glasshouse show of Natalie Portman. Who ever recorded that is the shit, they shot the whole show! Not sure who it was.

deftfan

Mercdes is really great from this show, THANKS monk for video :)