Started by 13hourstoparadise, Dec 06, 2007, 09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Dec 08, 2007, 02:24 AM
Oh yeah, Chino told me once most of the new (Deftones) album is done

lol @ that directly contradicting the post they just made on their blog

13hourstoparadise

QuoteOh yeah, Chino told me once most of the new (Deftones) album is done

You guys missed the word ONCE in my statement, I never said the album was almost done. Sorry, didn't mean the confusion.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: sharinglungs on Dec 08, 2007, 08:48 AM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Dec 08, 2007, 02:24 AM
Oh yeah, Chino told me once most of the new (Deftones) album is done, before it's mastered and produced they are going on an 18 month tour! All over the world and back through the states a couple times!!! :)

i'd say this is a lie :P.. because im sure they're not almost done and im sure they'll drop the album before an 18 month tour

Again I think you missed that single word, once in my post. I didn't say it was done, just stating he said some time in the near future they plan on an 18 month tour. That's all. :)

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Zevaka on Dec 08, 2007, 08:32 AM
18 months????

One and a half years... :)

That's what I hear, fucking crazy huh?

bebo

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Dec 08, 2007, 04:34 PM
QuoteOh yeah, Chino told me once most of the new (Deftones) album is done

You guys missed the word ONCE in my statement, I never said the album was almost done. Sorry, didn't mean the confusion.

You got me good. xD

13hourstoparadise

fallon

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Dec 07, 2007, 12:12 AM

Since I've met them so many times this setting was just us, hanging out. Chino's girlfriend was there and no way in hell would she like pictures (I assume).

i don't know why you would think that considering this is the same bitch who posted pictures of herself, chino and their daughter on myspace a while ago. she's trash.

White Wrist

OMG! 18 months?

LOLZ @ Chino...BIG GUY!

and...that´s cool the new songs from team sleep in the web. new guitar, can t wait to hear that in good quality. thanks for the update.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: fallon on Dec 09, 2007, 01:12 AM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Dec 07, 2007, 12:12 AM

Since I've met them so many times this setting was just us, hanging out. Chino's girlfriend was there and no way in hell would she like pictures (I assume).

i don't know why you would think that considering this is the same bitch who posted pictures of herself, chino and their daughter on myspace a while ago. she's trash.

I never knew she was the one who posted them...

srcuello

Quote from: stapezee on Dec 07, 2007, 02:34 AM
Wow that sounds like such an amazing night!! Im glad to hear that they are all chill too.

Im going to the Tempe Az. show on the 12th. and im dying to meet them.  I dont need to have a night like yours, I just want to say hi and thank them for making such beaufiful music.  Wheres the best place to catch them before or after the show? I have the whole day off and Im completely devoting the day to team sleep.  Im thinking about just camping out all day until I run into one of them.

any advice?

thanks

Hey, dude. I have a story right up your alley. When Deftones came to Mesa in May, I spotted Chino and Frank at Chipotle off the 60/Alma School.  I didn't say hello because I'm a shy piece of shit.

Any who, they're playing at the Clubhouse in Tempe, so I'm thinking they eat somewhere around there. Maybe the Native New Yorker across the way?  Or maybe at the 7/11 on the corner, to pick up condoms so Chino doesn't make more babies.  Bad joke.  Or Hustler Hollywood down Broadway, pinche horny guys.

See you at the show.  If I meet them in El Paso tonight, I'll ask them where, OK? Ha, ha!

13hourstoparadise

When I used to live in San Jose both times Deftones came to SJ they went to eat at PF changs. A friend worked there.

"How spicy would you like your chang sauce?"

[imghttp://hackerpimps.com/towlie.gif][/img]

goldpony

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Dec 12, 2007, 04:57 PM
When I used to live in San Jose both times Deftones came to SJ they went to eat at PF changs. A friend worked there.

youre welcome :)
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

weakcure

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Dec 12, 2007, 04:57 PM

Hahaha, that made me laugh too hard.

Yeah, I think they went to the Apple store when they came here, but maybe that was just Todd and Evie.

13hourstoparadise

Evie is a cool chick, is she also the merch. tour manager for Deftones?

weakcure

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Dec 13, 2007, 07:11 PM
Evie is a cool chick, is she also the merch. tour manager for Deftones?

edit;
Ha, I just re-read your question that I completely misread, so if you read my previous response, ignore it.  :-[
But I actually have no idea; I personally don't recall seeing her at any Deftones shows.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: unfamed on Dec 07, 2007, 12:48 AM
That sounds like fun. A bit envious. Also, King Diamond was on the album.

Oppps, how did I miss your post!? I meant to say 'Solid Gold'. Thanks for catching that.

dufftones

hot damn pat!  thats an amazing story.  i didnt know when i read it that it was yours, but good times indeed.

im still in santa cruz and im glad youre stoked back up in washington. ill let ya know when im up in the area next, well hit some shows

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: dufftones on Dec 22, 2007, 02:25 AM
hot damn pat!  thats an amazing story.  i didnt know when i read it that it was yours, but good times indeed.

im still in santa cruz and im glad youre stoked back up in washington. ill let ya know when im up in the area next, well hit some shows

Word up Paul...

I wish I was still living in Los Gatos/Santa Cruz (highway 17 love) area... But I broke off an engagement and moved back to Seattle... :(

It was for the best. Anyway, good to hear from ya.