Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

I have the entire Team Sleep '01 Catus Club show on CD.

Started by 13hourstoparadise, Dec 13, 2007, 08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zevaka

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 16, 2008, 11:07 PM
Looks like StalkeR took down his site...

http://www.teamsleep.prv.pl/

I'll try to get it up soon... I would recommend SoulSeek or BearShare, you should be able to download any bootleg.
it  was taken down ages ago, welcome

blondie

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Dec 13, 2007, 08:07 PM
I believe it was Todd or Rick who gave it to me in July '05 Team Sleep show with Idiot Piliot.

hard to believe todd or rick would be carrying around bootlegs of their own shows, much less be giving them away for whatever reason..

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: blondie on Jan 17, 2008, 06:15 PM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Dec 13, 2007, 08:07 PM
I believe it was Todd or Rick who gave it to me in July '05 Team Sleep show with Idiot Piliot.

hard to believe todd or rick would be carrying around bootlegs of their own shows, much less be giving them away for whatever reason..

How did I fuck that sentace up so badly without notice... It should've read, I believe it was Todd or Rick who SPOKE of it during the show... After the acoustic set in easy street records I got to chat with them and asked about a DVD I think, someone then suggested the CD which is ripped from AVI..

blondie

uh, there is no cactus club avi, dude. stop making shit up.

13hourstoparadise

I don't like your tone...

Let me try to find this video for you, more than likely I'm now confusing it with the Glass House video, but seriously, stop nit picking little shit...

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: blondie on Jan 17, 2008, 07:04 PM
Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 17, 2008, 06:50 PM
confusing

you do a lot of that.

Today especially, had a little too much fun at the bar last night and am lacking brain cells...

13hourstoparadise

Fine, fine, you got me... My mom repeatedly dropped me on my head when I was a kid.

(you done trying to slander me?)

blondie

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: blondie on Jan 17, 2008, 07:35 PM
prove that you have a mom, liar!

Again, got me... Test tube born and raise...

;)

13hourstoparadise

Since all the URL's where they've been found before are now gone... I'm in between moving right now so I won't be ablt to upload for a few weeks, sorry.

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: blondie on Jan 17, 2008, 09:22 PM
5 star topic.

As pointed out, yes, I know, shitty topic, now do a favor and quit bumping, jesus!

;D

There Will Be Blood

i have the cd... i will try to find it and upload

downtownpony

I dont have the whole cd but I have cambodia, mecedes, monk, king diamond, C2 with vocal, and bling bling if any one interested.

Mikey

i'm interested.
:)

just don't BS like some other posters in this thread.