Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

I have the entire Team Sleep '01 Catus Club show on CD.

Started by 13hourstoparadise, Dec 13, 2007, 08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

13hourstoparadise

Does anyone have a site or FTP server where I can upload it and share for you all? I can't recall who I got the CD from, but the sound quality is pretty damn good. Besides the screaming 'Chino' fans in the back ground. :thumbdown:

I believe it was Todd or Rick who gave it to me in July '05 Team Sleep show with Idiot Piliot.

EDIT (blondie pointed about my stupidity...

QuoteI believe it was Todd or Rick who gave it to me in July '05 Team Sleep show with Idiot Piliot.

hard to believe todd or rick would be carrying around bootlegs of their own shows, much less be giving them away for whatever reason..

How did I fuck that sentace up so badly without notice... It should've read, I believe it was Todd or Rick who SPOKE of it during the show... After the acoustic set in easy street records I got to chat with them and asked about a DVD I think, someone then suggested the CD which is ripped from AVI..

13hourstoparadise

unfamed

That one has been around for a minute. you use to be able to download it off stalkers site. and in the very begining at teamsleep.net I think. I don't know that its worth the ftping.
never odd or even

13hourstoparadise

True, I haven't seen it around since like '03, so I wanted to give some new Team Sleep fans a taste of the old live shows on .mp3.

unfamed

Fair enough, that is a good show... it was a great tour, energy was good and the crowds were cool.
never odd or even

tarkil

But having it lossless wouldn't hurt I'd say... 13hourstoparadise, do you know how to upload torrents ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Deftones-argentina

if not, you can upload it to rapidshare/gigasize. So a Team sleep member gave it to you? shit, it might be a oundboard version then.

pixElsblUr

Zevaka

wow, is it really different from the bootleg every of us has?

13hourstoparadise

Not sure what bootleg version you're talking about.

Someone have an account to use for uploads? I'll post it Mon. or Tues. You guys prefer .rar or .zip?

unfamed

either way is fine. I can't imagine it would be any different than what the rest of us have but Its worth checking out I guess. Thanks.
never odd or even

13hourstoparadise

Yeah, I bet it's the same one, but worth a shot.

Zevaka

then plz upload one song to rapidshare so we could check

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Zevaka on Dec 15, 2007, 06:33 PM
then plz upload one song to rapidshare so we could check

Good idea. Next week I'll post it; super busy this weekend.

*cough* busy gettin' busy after a date tonight if you pick up what I'm putting down. :)

Aw, sushi, sake, and sex...

Zevaka

13hourstoparadise

I have the CD sitting on my desk near my door, but I forgot to grab it AGAIN walking out the door... Sorry.

pixElsblUr

ChickenNoodle

If anyone has this bootleg, can someone please post this or If anyone has bootlegs before they released their self titled debut, please post. I hope someone points me in the right direction.

13hourstoparadise

Looks like StalkeR took down his site...

http://www.teamsleep.prv.pl/

I'll try to get it up soon... I would recommend SoulSeek or BearShare, you should be able to download any bootleg.