Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

worst movies ever

Started by deftonekid, Dec 16, 2007, 04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyppe101

Quote from: Nailec on Aug 26, 2008, 10:09 PM
i dont know where to post this. sure its not one of the worst movies ever. but i have to write down my disappointment about reservoir dogs.

what an average story, lame dialogues and jokes, totally expectable characters that i have seen so often before and it didnt even entertain me.

4/10 pooints

hahahaha

..oh well

Nailec

the only good scene i have in mind is the scene, where a cop has to learn how to tell a story the gangster-way. in its self-ironic way it pretty much sums up y i dislike those movies. cause the dialogues are way to much constructed , dont fit into a story and en plus they make the charactes not believable

deafnotes

Quote from: Nailec on Aug 29, 2008, 11:11 PM
the only good scene i have in mind is the scene, where a cop has to learn how to tell a story the gangster-way. in its self-ironic way it pretty much sums up y i dislike those movies. cause the dialogues are way to much constructed , dont fit into a story and en plus they make the charactes not believable

mission impossible or resevoir dogs?

nonesuch

pineapple express

read my review in the movie topic for full disclosure

i drink your milkshake

bright lights, big city

i really enjoyed pineapple express, especially that whole ending.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 12, 2008, 05:21 AM
i really enjoyed pineapple express, especially that whole ending.

yeah it was good, nothing more than i expected: a stoner movie.

how can anyone say that it was one of the worst movies ever? un;ess you were expecting some academy award winning drama...

nonesuch

I am a stoner and I was stoned when I watched this movie and I didnt really have any expectations  going in,  but this movie fucking sucked ass.  It was at no point funny, entertaining, or even watchable.  I was actually pissed off while watching.  All the jokes fell completely flat, the plot was beyond ridiculous (which is ok, but this was just inexcusable), The villains were stupid idiots for no apparent reason and their interactions between each other were beyond unbelievable to the point of insult.  The whole "Were best friends" ending made me want to cut out my eyes and let an elephant smash them.  And damn near everything else about this movie angered me (the fat, completely unfunny guy gets shot like 5 times and is eating breakfast,   not funny, terrible).  I dont think ive ever seen a movie that actually ruined my whole day before, but this one did
i drink your milkshake

wither-I

Quote from: nonesuch on Sep 13, 2008, 09:14 AM
I am a stoner and I was stoned when I watched this movie and I didnt really have any expectations  going in,  but this movie fucking sucked ass.  It was at no point funny, entertaining, or even watchable.  I was actually pissed off while watching.  All the jokes fell completely flat, the plot was beyond ridiculous (which is ok, but this was just inexcusable), The villains were stupid idiots for no apparent reason and their interactions between each other were beyond unbelievable to the point of insult.  The whole "Were best friends" ending made me want to cut out my eyes and let an elephant smash them.  And damn near everything else about this movie angered me (the fat, completely unfunny guy gets shot like 5 times and is eating breakfast,   not funny, terrible).  I dont think ive ever seen a movie that actually ruined my whole day before, but this one did
really, its like we were made for eachother :)

"coming into the nearness of distance"

nonesuch

2 Pineapples 1 Express
i drink your milkshake

lithium

💩

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 02, 2008, 10:12 PM
Quote from: lithium on Oct 02, 2008, 05:51 PM
Quote from: lithium on May 23, 2008, 12:03 AM
upcoming failure

leaked trailer, sorta
http://comicbookmovie.com/dragonball/videos/?v=13
i just took a shit that looked better than that

That movie is going to be a fucking failure tough for some idiots is going to be awesome.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

lithium

the story takes place in a city, with guns and cars, epic fucking failure
💩

TheWatcher

forget about sara marshall

the movie was a 2 out of 10

theis

are you kidding me? that movie is easily one of the funniest flicks this year (along with Burn After Reading).

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Azwethinkweiz on Oct 05, 2008, 04:58 AM
are you kidding me? that movie is easily one of the funniest flicks this year (along with Burn After Reading).
i have to agree with that. i just (finally) watched forgetting sarah marshall yesterday, and i thought it another Apatow classic.
DERP

Softparody

''D-War'' is the worst movie ever period
Death is screaming my name
yet I refuse to listen to Him

deafnotes

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Oct 04, 2008, 06:31 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Oct 02, 2008, 10:12 PM
Quote from: lithium on Oct 02, 2008, 05:51 PM
Quote from: lithium on May 23, 2008, 12:03 AM
upcoming failure

leaked trailer, sorta
http://comicbookmovie.com/dragonball/videos/?v=13
i just took a shit that looked better than that

That movie is going to be a fucking failure tough for some idiots is going to be awesome.

LOL. i went to imdb reading a lot of complaints about this movie. ahahah
saying ''goku is asian, goku doesnt look like asian''

whodunit?

so, yesterday we went to "THE WORST MOVIES EVER FESTIVAL". we have seen some of these movies:

that was fun.

theis

Movies like those are awesome. "So bad, they're good".

Plan 9 FTW!