Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullet for my Valentine

Started by Jizzlobber, Dec 23, 2007, 10:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jizzlobber

I used to hate this band, hated their gay ass name.

But lately, all of a sudden, within about 2 days, that has totally flipped around and now i fucking love em!

Their songwriting and musicianship is over the top!

the stuff ive heard from their new album is fucking cool as fuck!

if anyone hates them, i'll say, just give em a chance, open up to the idea of liking them, coz they are THE shit!
<

theis

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Dec 23, 2007, 10:10 AM

But lately, all of a sudden, within about 2 days, that has totally flipped around and now i fucking love em!

if anyone hates them, i'll say, just give em a chance, open up to the idea of liking them, coz they are THE shit!

"Their songwriting and musicianship is over the top! " LOL !!!!!

What a good way to wake up having to read a big shit like this.
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

Jizzlobber

I dont get it! you listen to Deftones right? you think their musicinship is any better? lol.
<

theshadeisatool

theshadeisatool

Apparently their new album got slated. I saw the vid for their new song and it's OK I guess.

White Pwny

Quote from: Jizzlobber on Dec 23, 2007, 10:10 AM

I have listened to them a lil while now.  Like em alot.    =o)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

pissedandpierced

I prefer their older music than the new stuff. Ugly buggers though.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

sixner

i thought they were just a british Trivium.. some good stuff on the last album.

From what i've heard of the new one, sounds better. Heavier. I'm kind of anxious to hear more of it.

-Six

defTHE1s

i've only liestened to "Hand of blood" and watched the video, and I LIKED THEM!!! seriously, they are good, and also i've seen some cool livevids from here www.hdpvidz.com.
i think they're a good band. that song (Hand of blood) hooked me totally...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Zevaka

new album is the only thing i've heard (as far as i was involved in distributing it all over the net) and i say it suck. Just sucks

White Pwny

[youtube=425,350]MJX58qk8[/youtube]

Fav.  Bullet song.  :)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

goldpony

"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt