[youtube=425,350]zH8K8mPtyXQ[/youtube]

Fuck Forever acoustic

discuss

Law

It's hard to appreciate music from such a lowlife

theis

he's a cock and his band is awful.

Zevaka

i 've heard several good songs from them, but overall for me it's rather faceless music

Moz

I just hope he doesn't bring the Libertines back together. They made two great records and if they would start again they would fuck up the legacy. Because he doesn't create music anymore, he just hits some notes and brabbles a bit while being high.

theshadeisatool

Quote from: Moz on Dec 29, 2007, 03:35 PM
I just hope he doesn't bring the Libertines back together. They made two great records and if they would start again they would fuck up the legacy. Because he doesn't create music anymore, he just hits some notes and brabbles a bit while being high.

A fair assessment I would say. While I don't doubt what he does is heartfelt, he's off his head on skag and it just comes out awful - I don't know how anyone could paint him a tortured genius and all that crap... If it's true Pete, get clean and show us.

Jizzlobber

i dump in petes mouth.
<

theshadeisatool

and he smears it on walls apparently...

Jacob

one of the most overrated musical acts ever.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Starz

Pete Doherty, what the fuck's he all about? I bet he's actually laughing at us reading about him in the papers and the weekly edition of Heat. Paparazzi standing outside his house waiting for him to leave so they can get a pic of him wasted... And people actually want to read about this, like it's the most amazing thing in the world? He was in one shit band and is currently in another. He dated a dog called Kate Moss but for some reason this country, the UK, has gone crazy for him. Yep, he's definitely laughing at us all...

samson simpson

smoke some fruit herb.

snw777

I dont care about that drugs and paparazis talk...I just like the music and I think Babyshambles has some better songs than Libertines.

People use to hate Pete just cos the media pay too much attention on him.

Fuck Forever if you dont mind.