Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Team Sleep 2005-05-27 Trocadero, Philladelphia, PA (DVD)

Started by ignore the fashion, Jan 06, 2008, 12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignore the fashion

i'm still pretty new to the whole torrent thing, but i've decided to upload a team sleep dvd.

i'll stay connected for a few days and seed, so i hope this helps.

Team Sleep 2005-05-27 Trocadero, Philladelphia, PA, USA [AUD]
http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/details.php?id=20672

Zevaka

ignore the fashion

zeveka are you able to tell me if everything is going okay.

i use azureus and its telling me that my upload speed is 0 b/s

Zevaka

why not to use uTorrent which is easily the best? Or you're not on Windows?

Ok, if your upload speed is 0 it means that something's wrong

Try to do the following:
Download ,torrent-file of your own upload and add it to your azereus as new but save it to that place on ur HDD where you store this show. It will "check itself" and u'll start seeding.

K?

ignore the fashion

ignore the fashion

take a look at that and tell if everything looks okay

edit: i've stayed up way too late as it is, i dont want to be too tired for work tomorrow.

i'll leave it as is until i wake up and see how its going before i leave for work.

Zevaka

it looks ok but there can be mess with some options and preferances of client

Again i ask: are you running windows? i highly recommend u to switch on uTorrent 1.7.5 then

ignore the fashion

Zevaka

then... uTorrent
download torrent file, open it in uTorrent and reseed it

untz untz untz

ignore the fashion

Oldnewtype

You know I still feel really bad about this. Someone on this board mailed me that dvd a long time ago so I could rip and post it so I did, but we also got fucking wasted watching it afterwards and the next morning i found it on the floor broke in half.

If whoever sent me that dvd is still here, sorry man.

ignore the fashion

my upload speed is shit, so to anyone here who is downloading i will stick around and seed as long as needed.

its already been 7 days and counting and only one person has completed it so far, but there are quite a few people now that are in the 98-99% range

samson simpson

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jan 12, 2008, 10:56 AM
my upload speed is shit, so to anyone here who is downloading i will stick around and seed as long as needed.

its already been 7 days and counting and only one person has completed it so far, but there are quite a few people now that are in the 98-99% range

damn man, i really want this but i cant get a password on this "zombtracker" can someone help me out?    Pm me .

ill provide a media favor .

Thank you

ignore the fashion

Quote from: samson simpson on Jan 14, 2008, 03:59 AM

damn man, i really want this but i cant get a password on this "zombtracker" can someone help me out?    Pm me .

Thank you

well there are 13 seeds now, so the speed shouldn't be too bad.

can't you just sign up for an account?

http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/signup.php

samson simpson

Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jan 14, 2008, 04:09 AM

Thank you

problem is i did man.   

what happened was, i forgot my password and now whn i try to sign up for another it says my IP already has a account .

cant go proxy with it because it always messes up. Ill seed after im done man, im no leech. Just need the file to do so.

ignore the fashion

Quote from: samson simpson on Jan 14, 2008, 04:15 AM
Quote from: ignore the fashion on Jan 14, 2008, 04:09 AM

Thank you

problem is i did man.  

what happened was, i forgot my password and now whn i try to sign up for another it says my IP already has a account .

cant go proxy with it because it always messes up. Ill seed after im done man, im no leech. Just need the file to do so.

did you try the password reminder thing?

http://zombtracker.the-zomb.com/recover.php

samson simpson

yea bro , it never sends me the confirmation link.
Ill try again though.

13hourstoparadise