Deftones Download & Request Thread II

Started by Zevaka, Jan 28, 2008, 03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Absynth Z

QuoteDiamond Eyes EPK for Ipod please. thx in advance

Here you go.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ggwvtkcuxdz

Anytime man.
i switch to command, just because i can...

mikemerrett

Hi,

Im after the set recording from London Arena 2001 it is listed in the collection at the begining of this post but the link is dead. Does anyone have it that is willing to share please?

Thanks.

Vesanic

Quote from: mikemerrett on May 06, 2010, 08:04 PM
Hi,

Im after the set recording from London Arena 2001 it is listed in the collection at the begining of this post but the link is dead. Does anyone have it that is willing to share please?

Thanks.

Audio or video ?

Far away

Quote from: Jacob on May 05, 2010, 07:20 PM
Quote from: Jacob on May 05, 2010, 10:53 AM
Quote from: Vesanic on May 05, 2010, 03:54 AM
DOWNLOAD [.FLV file ripped from UStream]

seems like the download is unavailable to me. it usually says that on megaupload these days. no chance of uploading it somewhere else?

I'd owe you one.

sexual favor that is.

oh well, finally got it to work. awesome gig, but Chino disappoints. sometimes he does impress, but the disappointments feel more common. take the chorus of Sextape for example - the first verse sounded wonderful, simply brilliant... then the chorus falls completely flat face down. I wish he could still hit those notes.

Totally feel you. I dont know why he still makes these things on the record if he cant reach the notes live (at least, most of them). But i also agree hes doing better lately, or "less bad"!

Hidalgo

dictatesofreason

a little help , someone wanna pm me the 3 covers?? plz

mikemerrett

Quote from: Vesanic on May 06, 2010, 08:17 PM
Hi,

Thanks.

If you have both that would be awsome.
Audio or video ?

mikemerrett

Quote from: Vesanic on May 06, 2010, 08:17 PM
Hi,

Thanks.

Both would be awsome.

Audio or video ?

anguria

Quote from: Far away on May 06, 2010, 08:35 PM
[I dont know why he still makes these things on the record if he cant reach the notes live (at least, most of them). But i also agree hes doing better lately, or "less bad"!
It seems he has issues with Prince' chorus. Well, as long as he tries hard it's ok to me.

anguria

Quote from: anguria on May 07, 2010, 02:40 PM
Quote from: Far away on May 06, 2010, 08:35 PM
[I dont know why he still makes these things on the record if he cant reach the notes live (at least, most of them). But i also agree hes doing better lately, or "less bad"!
It seems to me he has some issues with Prince' chorus. Well, as long as he tries hard it's ok to me.

Sushi-X

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on May 01, 2010, 03:12 AM
Here's little gift for the sharing spirit this comunity has had lately. I'd like to think I improved it, mainly I solved some bass-ball issues (they were probably the "bitchest" i've had to deal with in my remastering history), and made the guitar more agressive and the cymbals more clear.

Melanie (Remaster): http://www.mediafire.com/?okzdimjzbyt
(.flac version coming soon)
April has sparked up my young spirit. Exams finish next week, so maybe i'll get to golden-touch some more shit (the chi shows...like linus...Hell! maybe i'll return to making my horrible acoustic renditions, who knows?)

I was just thinking about this!!!  Thank you so much man.  ;D

Rocket Skates '94

Dienekes

I may have missed it but are any of you audio gurus either planning to or working on the full album release show? If not someone should be... I wish I had the know how and tools. That show is pretty historic in the Deftones canon.

Sushi-X

Dallas Ustream complete show. Ipod format? Thank you in advance

Rocket Skates '94

Absynth Z

QuoteDallas Ustream complete show. Ipod format? Thank you in advance

MxKnife,

I have these as separate video files for each song. If this works, I will convert them to iPod for everyone. Just give me a couple days...
i switch to command, just because i can...

Sushi-X

Quote from: Absynth Z on May 08, 2010, 08:08 PM
QuoteDallas Ustream complete show. Ipod format? Thank you in advance

MxKnife,

I have these as separate video files for each song. If this works, I will convert them to iPod for everyone. Just give me a couple days...

Yeah thats cool :). thank you

Rocket Skates '94

agent graves

oh sh*t it's been about a week for the release, and I still cant find the covers... anyone wanna pm me and help me out?

Vesanic

07-05-2010 - FZW, Dortmund, Germany

Audio bootleg recorded by Sly, edited by me:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UTYTYXNG

ablackswan

oooh thx vesanic and sly
*Tous ensemble pour leur foutre au cul*

Quote from: VesanicJustin Bieber sounds like Adrenaline

Dienekes

Quote from: agent graves on May 09, 2010, 12:28 AM
oh sh*t it's been about a week for the release, and I still cant find the covers... anyone wanna pm me and help me out?

www.itunes.com

$1.29 each...