Started by 13hourstoparadise, Jan 31, 2008, 12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Quote from: goldpony on Feb 14, 2008, 12:37 AM
yeah, i needed to find a herpes dating community. for... a friend *shifty eyes*
mmmm give me some of that

whodunit?

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Jan 31, 2008, 12:46 PM
...this woman was beautiful, I had her laughing quite a bit. We hit it off very well, I can't say enough. We got locked in each other eyes a few moments, best feeling in the world...I want to call this girl mine. We have so much in common. Both agnostic, pescaterrian (vegiterrians that eat fish). Some great taste in music and outside of work we enjoy the same activities. She is dead sexy, amazing smile... God damn I feel good. The shitty days I have just are a forgotten cloud in my memory at the moment. I am happy..

how much time did it take you to inflate her?

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: whodunit? on Feb 27, 2008, 02:25 AM
...this woman was beautiful, I had her laughing quite a bit. We hit it off very well, I can't say enough. We got locked in each other eyes a few moments, best feeling in the world...I want to call this girl mine. We have so much in common. Both agnostic, pescaterrian (vegiterrians that eat fish). Some great taste in music and outside of work we enjoy the same activities. She is dead sexy, amazing smile... God damn I feel good. The shitty days I have just are a forgotten cloud in my memory at the moment. I am happy..

Bwahahahahaha

Awesome, that was a good one bro! haha

OH, it took about five minuntes to inflate... :)

goldpony

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 27, 2008, 04:00 AM
Quote from: whodunit? on Feb 27, 2008, 02:25 AM

Bwahahahahaha

Awesome, that was a good one bro! haha

OH, it took about five minuntes to inflate... :)

aw man, i thought you had one of those real life dolls
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on Jun 01, 2008, 12:58 AM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

13hourstoparadise

I don't, but maybe I should... Pretty sure the conversations would be better.

Hidalgo

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 13, 2008, 11:34 PM
Hahahaha...

I was just joking of course, however I have entertained the idea...

God damnit I don't understand women.
did you do it with her?

my guess is hells to the yea you did

Shaye

Quote from: 13hourstoparadise on Feb 13, 2008, 11:34 PM
God damnit I don't understand women.

Don't worry. We don't always understand those of you with penises either. That's the beauty of it...   :)

Variable

Thats because girls think WAYYYY too hard when they try to understand men.  A girl trying to understand a man is like trying to solve 2+2=4 by reading a college calculus book.

13hourstoparadise

Yeah, my ex used to ask, "what'ya thinking about?"

I would have to make up stuff just to satisfy her because basically I wasn't thinking at all...

Variable

yeah its like "Oh my fucking god you ass hole, what were you thinking?" "ummm, actually I was not thinking at all."

blondie

sounds like personal problems.

Variable

na its cool.  When my hand starts yelling at me like that I just put it in my pocket until it shuts up.

goldpony

Quote from: Variable on Mar 13, 2008, 10:52 PM
na its cool.  When my hand starts yelling at me like that I just put it in my pocket until it shuts up.

LMFAO...i hate it when my hand starts yelling at me. the worst is when it tells me it has a headache. it doesnt even have a fucking head!
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

but you're supposed to just magically somehow know what its REALLY talking about

13hourstoparadise

Quote from: Variable on Mar 13, 2008, 10:52 PM

Haha, good one...

White Pwny

Quote from: Variable on Mar 14, 2008, 07:08 AM
but you're supposed to just magically somehow know what its REALLY talking about

Exactly.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

goldpony

Quote from: White Pwny on Mar 15, 2008, 01:03 AM
Quote from: Variable on Mar 14, 2008, 07:08 AM

Exactly.

look, just because God made men in his image does not mean that men have godlike abilities. i know it must seem that way since we are so awesome but, sorry to burst your bubble, its not rue.
"Be like Cyn"
I fucking love Brad Pitt

White Pwny

I'm really glad you told me that Joshy... Here, this whole time I thought you MEN were all fucking magical and stuff.   

LMFAO!   As if I ever thought that.

Variable

yeah, she just thinks that about me

White Pwny

haha.. yeah that's all I ever think...   "man, Trey is sooo magical"     haha.