Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Sharing Lungs Forum Rules and Guidelines

Started by Drop-Dead, Feb 08, 2008, 05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

untz untz untz

snw777

no one (except Variable) really cares about this rules.

Jacob

Quote from: snw777 on Feb 10, 2008, 04:50 AM

exactly. most people will go on as usual. I just think someone is a little too fed up with getting ordered around by bigger guys all day long...
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Variable

Quote from: blondie on Feb 09, 2008, 11:56 PM
this topic is so last year. ::)
this is very true
well me and the people who spent the type to type out that novel of bull shit
Quote from: aenemic on Feb 11, 2008, 01:02 PM

exactly. most people will go on as usual. I just think someone is a little too fed up with getting ordered around by bigger guys all day long...
wouldn't that make you feel better about yourself?  BTW are you trolling in the rules topic?

black coffee

Corleone

lithium

sponsors? bullshit, arent people paying nuno money? calling it 'donations'? sounds like to me someone just has a problem with t3h b00bi3s..

a nsfw rule should be enacted

💩

Variable

lol, im not sure that I understand why, but that made me laugh

blondie

nuno should just shut this place down.

Zevaka

Martin

Quote from: lithium on Feb 16, 2008, 06:56 PM
sponsors? bullshit, arent people paying nuno money? calling it 'donations'? sounds like to me someone just has a problem with t3h b00bi3s..

a nsfw rule should be enacted

Yes, there are sponsors (including the people behind the advertisements) and yes people donate: it's to pay the bill.

Variable

and by bill, you mean nunos tab at the bar?

Jacob

haha, do you seriously think he runs this place for free and keep all that money for himself?

blondie

google pays for this place. thank you, google!

Variable

Quote from: aenemic on Feb 29, 2008, 07:53 AM
haha, do you seriously think he runs this place for free and keep all that money for himself?
haha , do you think you really have a single bit of intelligence in your head?

Jacob

this is getting old, dude. I'm glad you get such a kick out of calling people you don't know one bit stupid. but I suggest you stop.

Variable

oh you are defiantly stupid.  Not a doubt in my mind.  Its not mean if you are just stating the obvious.  The way you parade your stupidity around I thought you knew this and embraced the idea.  Sorry.

Variable

Jacob

Quote from: Variable on Mar 02, 2008, 02:01 PM
oh you are defiantly stupid.  Not a doubt in my mind.  Its not mean if you are just stating the obvious.  The way you parade your stupidity around I thought you knew this and embraced the idea.  Sorry.

yeah ok, whatever dude. I'm pretty fucking satisfied with my life and my ways and if that's all based on stupidity then I'm glad I'm stupid.

at least I seem to have a better grasp of the english language than you do.

Variable

ohhhh a stab at my grammar.  Hmmmm, well at least point the mistake out so I can better myself.  I know that the thought of bettering ones self is foreign to you.  Instead you choose to remain an ignorant idiot that is "satisfied" with being pathetic.  But some of us aspire to be....well anything but you.  So please, help me out.

oh and by the way if you knew a god dam thing about what a board mod was actually supposed to do, you would know that two post up is actual spam and you would delete the post.  But keep following me around waiting for me to slip up, that will be much more productive.  No wonder you are "satisfied"