Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What is the SINGLE greatest accomplishment of your life?

Started by Variable, Mar 03, 2008, 08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Battle-Axe

I guess my biggest accomplishment so far is getting my apprenticeship in body piercing. Probably doesn't sound like much but it really means the world to me :]

Either that, or a few years ago when I really found myself if that makes sense...?

13hourstoparadise

Do you pierce nipples? Trey was looking for his nips to look hip.

Variable

lol I actually used to have my nipples pierced.  Now they are all fucked up from it though :(  Still have my cock pierced though. 
Quote from: Crazylegs on Apr 06, 2008, 08:04 PM
bragging about your penis on the internet.

High five.
lol

Corleone

I've yet to kill anyone....yet     jk ;)

my biggest accomplishment is flying a plane solo

Variable

Corleone

Quote from: Variable on Apr 10, 2008, 12:58 PM
Quote from: Corleone on Apr 10, 2008, 04:58 AM
I've yet to kill anyone....yet
be sure to share that story when you do

k but you wont be around to hear it buddy.....

stabby stabby

Variable

lostpilot

my greatest accomplishment of my life..

..i think it's trying and yet almost succeeding to be myself.
not to be influenced by what others think and feel

peace

Variable

lostpilot

Quote from: Variable on Apr 14, 2008, 09:51 AM
why only "almost succeeding" ?

because usually i do not feel as if i am a complete person.
i still lack something, which is vital to 'myself'.

Variable

im going to go out on a limb here and say that you are still in high school

lostpilot

Quote from: Variable on Apr 14, 2008, 02:11 PM

well, high school, university - any of these terms cannot define person's age/state of understanding/whatsoever. i know (well, i do not _know_, i only guess) that i am just not mature enough to call myself a 'whole' person. when i graduated from high school, i still could not call myself a 'whole' person, i really think i won't be able to do the same when i graduate from university, or even when i am 60 years old.

it's just some sort of question, which does not come with age.
it comes with some kind of understanding, i suppose.

Subliminal

Probably having Dan Donegan from Disturbed acknowledging my guitar playing and saying i did a good job on one of his own songs!

Put all of my years of practice so far worthwhile.

Variable

Quote from: bored on Apr 14, 2008, 08:46 PM
Quote from: Variable on Apr 14, 2008, 02:11 PM

well, high school, university - any of these terms cannot define person's age/state of understanding/whatsoever. i know (well, i do not _know_, i only guess) that i am just not mature enough to call myself a 'whole' person. when i graduated from high school, i still could not call myself a 'whole' person, i really think i won't be able to do the same when i graduate from university, or even when i am 60 years old.

it's just some sort of question, which does not come with age.
it comes with some kind of understanding, i suppose.
"high school" or "university" may not describe a persons state of mind.  But adolescence does.  Its just part of growing up.  Ill bet you figure it out a lot sooner than you think.  You actually probably already know exactly who you are.  Just aren't 100% aware of it yet.

Not that I dont think that life is a journey.  And that we all change a lot along the way.  But I think most people are the same person at a core level no matter what they go through.

Breach Unborn

Variable

Shaye

My biggest accomplishment...I don't know if I want to call it an accomplishment because it's something I didn't completely work toward just who I grew to be. I would say it's a good awareness of my flaws but knowing when I need to change things for my benefit. I grew up in an environment that wouldn't be conducive to becoming a "good kid" but instead of following along with what I saw and becoming a product of my environment I did the opposite and did what I felt was the right thing to do to be what I consider a "good person". I might have to follow up on this because this is a whole Pandora's box really. I guess I would summarize by saying that I'm most proud of who I turned out t be given some of the odds I was up against while growing up.   :-X