Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What is the SINGLE greatest accomplishment of your life?

Started by Variable, Mar 03, 2008, 08:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

It can be something broad like a degree or just story of an event you are very proud of.  Short story, long story, one word.  Dont really care.  But only one.  I just want to know what you guys are most proud of.

ill answer when I can figure it out.

mrs_swa

I am most proud of my children, I honestly do not know where my life would have went if I did not have them....<3
...blow the Universe into nothingNESS.  nuclear warfare shall lay us to rest...

goldpony

Quote from: mrs_swa on Mar 03, 2008, 08:24 PM
I am most proud of my children, I honestly do not know where my life would have went if I did not have them....<3

+1, really i cant think of anything, ever, that would top that
"I bet I could throw a football over those mountains"
"Be like Cyn"
Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2008, 09:58 PM
I fucking love Brad Pitt

Variable

Quote from: goldpony on Mar 03, 2008, 08:30 PM
Quote from: mrs_swa on Mar 03, 2008, 08:24 PM

+1, really i cant think of anything, ever, that would top that

all depends on the person I suppose.  I personally greatly desire to be a father.  But I know I need a few years.

But I hope I didn't make this topic seem like a one up topic.  I don't care about who has done the greatest thing out of all of us.  I am just kind of curious as to what people are most proud of out of everything they have ever done.

Jerry_Curls

Winning 2nd place in some art show in all of Los Angeles when I was in 5th grade. I made an esemblage that dealt with WW2 while all these kids did paintings of flowers and hippie shit like that.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

White Pwny

I have to go with the most used answer so far.   My babies.  Not just one accomplishment.. BUT THREE.   

hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

tarkil

I'd just say (as cheesy as it is) being who I am, and living the life I live today... Cause I'm happy / proud of what I became, and I don't owe it to a particular event, but to everything that happened to me until today...

So yeah, that's what I'm proud of I'd say...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Mar 04, 2008, 02:07 AM
Winning 2nd place in some art show in all of Los Angeles when I was in 5th grade. I made an esemblage that dealt with WW2 while all these kids did paintings of flowers and hippie shit like that.
that made me laugh ( in a good way ) thats pretty cool man.
Quote from: White Pwny on Mar 04, 2008, 02:22 AM
I have to go with the most used answer so far.   My babies.  Not just one accomplishment.. BUT THREE.  

and I am assuming that those who answer this question mean more the way that they raised their kids and the sacrifices they made to do so rather than their genetic ability to reproduce?

"I play CSS (something something something) zombie mode"
"oh snap"
Quote from: tarkil on Mar 04, 2008, 03:11 AM
I'd just say (as cheesy as it is) being who I am, and living the life I live today... Cause I'm happy / proud of what I became, and I don't owe it to a particular event, but to everything that happened to me until today...

So yeah, that's what I'm proud of I'd say...
I totally understand that.  I still have a ways to go before I can reach the point where I say I am my greatest accomplishment.  But if I do.....well you think im cocky now.

Atomic

i'm proud i stopped duin drugs b4 they really started to control me
My gag reflex is as absent as my Father~

devilinside

I am proud of my children and the way I have raised them to be polite little fuckers. ;)

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

occipudding

i don't know.  i've done a lot of commendable things in my time but for some reason, i seem to be unable to ever REALLY feel proud of my accomplishments.  but i guess if i had to pick one, i guess it would be picking myself up from homelessness.
machete!  meow

fireflyry

Finishing rehabilitation and accomplishing a full recovery after a skating accident.

After being told I'd never skate/run again I now still do both.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Variable

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

Fireal1222

thanks for making this thread and helping me realize im useless..  i'm gonna go run a marathon and show you bastards what im made of

::takes nap::

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

White Pwny

Yes, I meant the way I raised them.  Trey, I am sure you could tell by talking to Brant that he is a great child.  The other 2 are just as fantastic.

Variable

Quote from: fireflyry on Mar 04, 2008, 08:02 AM
Spinal
cervical, thaoracic, lumbar?  Fracture, step off?  come one now, details.  And how long did it take?
Quote from: Fireal1222 on Mar 04, 2008, 08:28 AM
thanks for making this thread and helping me realize im useless..  i'm gonna go run a marathon and show you bastards what im made of

::takes nap::
lol.  come on now.  Im sure you have done something you are proud of.  Like maybe really you are rich but you smoke 500,000 dollars worth of weed a year or something?
Quote from: White Pwny on Mar 04, 2008, 01:43 PM
Yes, I meant the way I raised them.  Trey, I am sure you could tell by talking to Brant that he is a great child.  The other 2 are just as fantastic.
of course if I was a parent I would be worried if I (as in me trey) thought someone was a good kid.  Kind of a "the omen" moment

White Pwny

haha.... yeah well around the rough exterior... you are actually a good guy too.     :)