Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Sevendust yay!

Started by wither-I, Mar 03, 2008, 09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

so i learned in biology today, that sevendust is an "insecticide" that is very posionous and should be watered down to promote safe diffusion.
just thought it was funny they named their band after an insecticide  :P

"coming into the nearness of distance"

alvarezbassist17

i'd rather listen to insecticide

wither-I

thats what i say :)
they blow soooooooooooooooooooooooo hard....

"coming into the nearness of distance"

occipudding

well i guess im in the minority since i like sevendust.
machete!  meow

Deftones-88-05-Deftones

they are fucking horrible
" You are just Disconnected, Apathetic It must be so pathetic to be this frantic You are just Like methadone for an addict  "   Mark Hunter

" Im gonna see you bleeding Face down in the dirt Im gonna give you back what Youve taken with hurt You coward Im going to spit right in your face" Rob Flynn

fireflyry

Home was a good album but they blow now Clint Lowery is gone imo.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

sixner

i like em.

What is it that makes them"blow" if you dont mind me asking? I'm just curious because my friend said the same but didnt have much of an answer.

theis

one of the better bands from the "nu-metal" era. definitely.

Zevaka

too bad i don't like nu-metal. No nu-metal bands on my hdd at all

Jizzlobber

Sevendust? ooohhh , dont like . have no enthusiasm for 'nu-metal'
<

Deadradio

All of their albums sound the same.

deftonekid

I like them though...

lithium

💩

fireflyry

Quote from: sixner on Mar 04, 2008, 10:21 AM
i like em.

What is it that makes them"blow" if you dont mind me asking? I'm just curious because my friend said the same but didnt have much of an answer.

I just don't like their guitar style or song writing since Clint left.I thought Home was well written but since that album they went way more melodic and almost poppy, a big reason why I think he left.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

sixner

Quote from: fireflyry on Mar 05, 2008, 12:11 AM
Quote from: sixner on Mar 04, 2008, 10:21 AM
i like em.

I just don't like their guitar style or song writing since Clint left.I thought Home was well written but since that album they went way more melodic and almost poppy, a big reason why I think he left.

Yeah it is different since Clint... Next was the worst album IMO, but.. Alpha gained some respect points back.... Home and Seasons are my fav albums from them.. i'm curious to hear the next one.. Retrospective II or somethin like that.

-Sixner